Teach English to Children in Japan - WinBe School

WinBe is a fun and creative children's English conversation school. All our lessons are based on the idea of "fun while learning," so our teachers should also know how to have fun! Our instructors work with their school's Japanese staff, head office staff, and other native instructors to assess the needs of their students and provide them with the best possible lessons. You don't have to be a trained teacher to be a success at WinBe, we will provide in-depth training and ongoing support to help you become the best teacher that you can be at WinBe!

Working as a Native Instructor at WinBe will allow you to experience all the best Japan has to offer. Most of our schools are in suburban areas, so you'll have easy access to transport, culture, shopping, and entertainment. You can have a comfortable life in your private time and an energizing, creative, and fun work environment. Join WinBe today!

• Base salary of ¥250,000 monthly with a 1st year renewal bonus of ¥100,000.
  • Japanese national Social Insurance (healthcare, pension) provided.
  • 10 paid vacation days yearly.
  • Comprehensive initial training, ongoing support, and complete teaching materials provided.
  • Japanese lessons, teacher support hotline, and scheduled group social activities.

Hi, great question! Unfortunately we have not been on this trip ourselves (although we would love to go!). To find out more about this trip experience we recommend reading reviews and testimonials from past participants, which you can do here, under "reviews": https://www.gooverseas.com/teach-abroad/japan/program/224671 .

• Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 9.5
Tyler

My Experience at WinBe

I joined the WinBe team in October 2013 and have found the company to be an excellent place to work. In my time at WinBe I have found many avenues for professional and personal development. I have learned a great deal from the supportive staff and grew my own skills as a teacher and as a professional. If you are a goal orientated person who enjoys teaching children, working with an international staff and sharing your culture with others then this job may be for you. I am currently a trainer at WinBe and can personally attest to the amount of support our company to provide to both experienced teachers and those new to teaching alike.

Matthew

Wonderful Opportunity

I started with relatively little experience, but the teaching fundamentals and techniques I learned during my initial training went a long way towards helping me build a fulfilling career that now spans more than twelve years and counting. Working with the diverse group of students the company caters to can be challenging at times, so I'm very appreciative of all the support teachers receive, not only in the form of an established curriculum and professional materials, but also the ongoing training sessions that give us a chance to speak with and learn from instructors who are already well-established in the industry.

Going forward I think it will be interesting to see how the schools can adapt and learn to take advantage of all the new technology that wasn't available when I first started teaching. Big changes are on the horizon, and I'm encouraged by the speed at which WinBe instructors and managers alike seem to be embracing them.
Response from Yaruki Switch

Hi Matthew!

Thank you for your recommendation. We are certainly glad your experience at WinBe was enjoyable. As you mentioned, we do our absolute best to support our teachers from their initial training to follow-up once in the classroom. You are certainly correct about new technologies that are emerging at an ever-greater pace, and WinBe is working hard to move to the front of their adoption in the classroom.

Thanks again for your review!

WinBe Staff
Tokyo, Japan

About Yaruki Switch

With 16 consecutive years of double-digit growth, and now over 1300 schools throughout Japan and in neighboring countries, Yaruki Switch Group has a proud record in the Education field that it continues to build upon with quality programs and quality...