Teach English in Japan with Saxoncourt!

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Saxoncourt.

Come and teach English for one of the biggest language schools in Japan. The majority of our schools are based in the greater Tokyo area. We will provide you with full visa and accommodation assistance. You will teach small classes in a five day week and have a full week of young learner training to prepare you for your classes. A regular salary, irrespective of actual teaching hours, will give you ample opportunity to explore this amazing country.

Start your application to teach English in Japan today.

Check Out Our Featured Jobs!

Find out everything you need to know about each of our schools that are hiring. See the salary, starting date, and the full list of benefits. Meet a member of the staff, learn more about the city, and even check the local prices. Our online application form will let you select any 'featured jobs' that interest you and let the recruitment team know.

You have to have either CELTA or TrinityTESOL (no experience required), or 120+hr TEFL and 2 yrs teaching/training/tutoring experience.
As I understand it, it would depend on which country you are travelling to. Assuming that you meet the job criteria (CELTA, degree etc.) I would imagine that the youngest would be the minimum necessary to get a work visa for whichever country you are applying to work in (generally 18).

• Benefits 9.7
  • Facilities 9.3
Chris

Japan is great!

The recruiter at Saxoncourt was extremely helpful and had the insight of somebody who has previously lived and worked in Japan. The whole process was well explained and easy. The job itself is both rewarding and challenging. The best part of the job for me personally is teaching such different age groups. I can't recommend Tony and Saxoncourt highly enough.

Dan

A great oppurtunity

Working at Shane English School through Saxoncourt, has given me an interesting and rewarding Job. I've had the opportunity to meet many wonderful people and learn a great deal about Japanese culture. I recommend this job to anyone!

andy

something potentially difficult made easy

The saxoncourt reps were extraordinarily
Helpful. The transition was smooth both socially and professionally, mostly thanks to the team at saxoncourt. I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone.

More visibility, saxoncourt were not as easy to find as the others

Location:
Narita International Airport
( NRT )
Haneda Airport
( HND )

Tokyo being one of the most densely populated urban areas in the world has created a metropolis focused on furthering technology. Even with the dense population, there are still many areas where you can see Japan's history and culture coming through.

About Saxoncourt

Saxoncourt is the recruitment division of Shane English School, one of the biggest British owned TEFL companies in Asia. Going for over 40 years now, Shane has 400+ schools in 13 countries across the globe, with more planned for the future! And...