Teach English in Japan with Saxoncourt!

Teach English in Japan with Saxoncourt!

Come and teach English for one of the biggest language schools in Japan. The majority of our schools are based in the greater Tokyo area. We will provide you with full visa and accommodation assistance. You will teach small classes in a five day week and have a full week of young learner training to prepare you for your classes. A regular salary, irrespective of actual teaching hours, will give you ample opportunity to explore this amazing country.

Start your application to teach English in Japan today.

1 Year+
Salary / Benefits
Japan Y252,800

You have to have either CELTA or TrinityTESOL (no experience required), or 120+hr TEFL and 2 yrs teaching/training/tutoring experience.
As I understand it, it would depend on which country you are travelling to. Assuming that you meet the job criteria (CELTA, degree etc.) I would imagine that the youngest would be the minimum necessary to get a work visa for whichever country you are applying to work in (generally 18).

• Benefits 9.7
  • Facilities 9.3

Japan is great!

The recruiter at Saxoncourt was extremely helpful and had the insight of somebody who has previously lived and worked in Japan. The whole process was well explained and easy. The job itself is both rewarding and challenging. The best part of the job for me personally is teaching such different age groups. I can't recommend Tony and Saxoncourt highly enough.

A great oppurtunity

Working at Shane English School through Saxoncourt, has given me an interesting and rewarding Job. I've had the opportunity to meet many wonderful people and learn a great deal about Japanese culture. I recommend this job to anyone!

something potentially difficult made easy

The saxoncourt reps were extraordinarily
Helpful. The transition was smooth both socially and professionally, mostly thanks to the team at saxoncourt. I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone.

More visibility, saxoncourt were not as easy to find as the others

About Saxoncourt

About Saxoncourt Recruitment
Saxoncourt Recruitment is a specialist English as a Foreign Language (EFL) recruitment agency run by experienced teachers.

Set up to provide teachers for Shane English Schools Japan, Saxoncourt has since grown to provide...