Discover Amazing Japan & Teach English in Tokyo

See what adventures await in the land of the rising sun.

We all have fantasies about far-away lands, exotic cultures and mysterious languages. Japan is definitely one of those dream places! You can explore bustling cities, rugged coastlines, and misty mountains. And you’ll change the lives of the people that you meet to make beautiful memories. You will feel so fulfilled after one year!

How can you make this come true?

Teach English to local people in one of the biggest language schools in Japan. We will make sure you are fully prepared to make your classes exciting and memorable! Teaching is one of the most rewarding jobs.

You will be able to see an abundance of natural wonders with 20 days holiday.

A regular salary, sponsored visa and health insurance will support your journey.

The majority of the schools are based in the greater Tokyo area.

Start your application to teach English in Japan today. Are you adventurous enough to take a chance? You only live once!

• Explore amazing Japan.
  • You will have a full week of Young Learner Training to prepare for your classes.
  • Teach English to adults and children 5 days a week.
  • Step out of your comfort zone and improve your personal skills!
  • See an abundance of natural wonders with 20 days holiday.

Check Out Our Featured Jobs!

Find out everything you need to know about each of our schools that are hiring. See the salary, starting date, and the full list of benefits. Meet a member of the staff, learn more about the city, and even check the local prices. Our online application form will let you select any 'featured jobs' that interest you and let the recruitment team know.

For Japan you need at least a 120-hour TEFL with 6 hours practicum (TEFL certificates below 120 hours require 3 months experience), CELTA, DELTA, or Trinity certTESOL. You also need a bacheler's degree in any field, and provide a criminal background check.

As I understand it, it would depend on which country you are travelling to. Assuming that you meet the job criteria (CELTA, degree etc.) I would imagine that the youngest would be the minimum necessary to get a work visa for whichever country you are applying to work in (generally 18).

• Benefits 9.7
  • Facilities 9.3
Chris

Japan is great!

The recruiter at Saxoncourt was extremely helpful and had the insight of somebody who has previously lived and worked in Japan. The whole process was well explained and easy. The job itself is both rewarding and challenging. The best part of the job for me personally is teaching such different age groups. I can't recommend Tony and Saxoncourt highly enough.

Dan

A great oppurtunity

Working at Shane English School through Saxoncourt, has given me an interesting and rewarding Job. I've had the opportunity to meet many wonderful people and learn a great deal about Japanese culture. I recommend this job to anyone!

andy

something potentially difficult made easy

The saxoncourt reps were extraordinarily
Helpful. The transition was smooth both socially and professionally, mostly thanks to the team at saxoncourt. I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone.

More visibility, saxoncourt were not as easy to find as the others