Paid Teaching & TEFL Program in Myanmar with TravelBud

Myanmar History
Myanmar History
Teach English in Myanmar
Teach English in Myanmar

If you're passionate about exploring life off the beaten track and are looking to be a trailblazer in the teach abroad world, our Myanmar program is an excellent opportunity!

You'll be based in Yangon, the country's bustling economic heart or in smaller towns if you prefer, helping a nation who's just opening its doors to the outside world empower itself with the skill of speaking and writing English.

Included in our program is an accredited TESOL course, conducted in-country by an experienced instructor along with a weeklong cultural orientation. You'll also benefit from free placement on any of our other Asian teach abroad programs for which you qualify like Thailand, Vietnam or South Korea.

What's more is that bachelor's degrees are not required to take part in this program - a rarity nowadays in teach abroad programs.

• Internationally Accredited TESOL Certification and cultural orientation included.
  • Guaranteed job placement.
  • Earn $700-$1200 per month.
  • Thorough pre-departure support and 24/7 in-country support.
  • Free placement support in Thailand, Vietnam or South Korea after completing your first contract.

Upcoming Start Dates for our Paid Teaching Programs in Asia

Thailand: December 30th (Closing November 4th)
Vietnam: February 24th (Limited Spaces Available)
South Korea: March 2nd
Myanmar: January 27th

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 7
Mindy

An experience I never imagined

I have had such an incredible experience with TravelBud and in Myanmar. The TravelBud team has been nothing but supportive and kind during the whole process. From the moment I signed up to present day while I am still teaching. Every question I had was answered and I was fully ready to go with all documents on the day of my flight. I had a little complication when arriving to the airport about a return flight but I messaged Saskia and she immediately responded and the issue was taken care of within 20 minutes. When I arrived in Yangon I was picked up at the airport and taken straight to my accommodation, the orientation did not start for a couple days but the placement coordinator still came to show me around and help with exchanging money and getting a SIM card. We had an orientation week to start the training which was incredible because we got to get a glimpse of what life would be like living in Yangon. The accommodation during the training was more than expected and in a really great area, the neighbors were extremely friendly and always saying hello. I still get emails from Saskia checking in and making sure things are going well. Fortunately, everything is going so well that I don't have any concerns to report back to her but its nice to know that she is always there for support. Living in Yangon provides so many opportunities to meet new people and explore an array of different cultural aspects. I couldn't have asked for a better placement, Myanmar is truly an amazing country.

Staff Interviews

About TravelBud

At TravelBud everyone you deal with is someone who has taught or volunteered abroad before. We all passionately believe in the life-changing power of the teach & volunteer abroad experience, both for those we place and for the students who gain new...