View Other Details
- High School Diploma.
- A passport from the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Non-native English-speaking candidates from EU countries may also be considered for positions, depending on English fluency.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate (we provide if needed).
- Good physical and mental health (you will take a physical exam in Myanmar).
- Be between the ages of 21 and 45 years of age.
24/7 in-country support
Choose from 3, 6 and 12-month contract duration options
Contracts are renewable at no cost
Free teaching placements available in Thailand, Vietnam, or South Korea once you've completed your contract in Myanmar
This include all pre-departure support, 24/7 in-country support, your 120 hour in-class TESOL course, 1-week cultural orientation, and your guaranteed job placement.
If you're passionate about exploring life off the beaten track and are looking to be a trailblazer in the teach abroad world, our Myanmar program is an excellent opportunity!
You'll be based in Yangon, the country's bustling economic heart or in smaller towns if you prefer, helping a nation who's just opening its doors to the outside world empower itself with the skill of speaking and writing English.
Included in our program is an accredited TESOL course, conducted in-country by an experienced instructor along with a weeklong cultural orientation. You'll also benefit from free placement on any of our other Asian teach abroad programs for which you qualify like Thailand, Vietnam or South Korea.
What's more, is that bachelor's degrees are not required to take part in this program - a rarity nowadays in teach abroad programs.
- Internationally Accredited TESOL Certification and cultural orientation included.
- Guaranteed job placement.
- Earn $700-$1200 per month.
- Thorough pre-departure support and 24/7 in-country support.
- Free placement support in Thailand, Vietnam or South Korea after completing your first contract.
View the latest teaching job postings by TravelBud.