If you're passionate about exploring life off the beaten track and are looking to be a trailblazer in the teach abroad world, our Myanmar program is an excellent opportunity!
You'll be based in Yangon, the country's bustling economic heart or in smaller towns if you prefer, helping a nation who's just opening its doors to the outside world empower itself with the skill of speaking and writing English.
Included in our program is an accredited TESOL course, conducted in-country by an experienced instructor along with a weeklong cultural orientation. You'll also benefit from free placement on any of our other Asian teach abroad programs for which you qualify like Thailand, Vietnam or South Korea.
What's more is that bachelor's degrees are not required to take part in this program - a rarity nowadays in teach abroad programs.
- Internationally Accredited TESOL Certification and cultural orientation included.
- Guaranteed job placement.
- Earn $700-$1200 per month.
- Thorough pre-departure support and 24/7 in-country support.
- Free placement support in Thailand, Vietnam or South Korea after completing your first contract.
Upcoming Start Dates for our Paid Teaching Programs in Asia
Vietnam: February 24th (Limited Spaces Available)
South Korea: March 2nd
Myanmar: January 27th