View Other Details
- High School Diploma.
- A passport from the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Non-native English-speaking candidates from EU countries may also be considered for positions, depending on English fluency.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate (we provide if needed).
- Good physical and mental health (you will take a physical exam in Myanmar).
- Be between the ages of 21 and 45 years of age.
24/7 in-country support
Choose from 3, 6 and 12-month contract duration options
Contracts are renewable at no cost
Free teaching placements available in Thailand, Vietnam, or South Korea once you've completed your contract in Myanmar
The price above is our Placement Only program fee and includes our guaranteed job placement in carefully vetted schools which ensures your income is secured and we guide you through everything you need before you depart and from the moment you touch down, you’ll continue to receive peace of mind 24/7 support from our in-country team who will be on hand for you throughout your placement.
Visit our program page for our In-Class TEFL & Placement and Placement Only pricing and benefits.
Shared accommodation for your 1st month in country
Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL Certification
Cultural Orientation including excursions
Lesson Plan templates and resource directories
24/7 In-country support
Lifetime Teaching Placement Guarantee
If you're passionate about exploring life off the beaten track and are a degree or non-degree holder, our Myanmar program is an excellent opportunity! You'll be based in Yangon, the country's bustling economic heart or in smaller towns if you prefer, helping a nation who's just opening its doors to the outside world empower itself with the skill of speaking and writing English.
We walk you through everything you need to know before you depart to Myanmar and from the moment you touch down, you'll receive 24/7 support from our in-country team who will be on hand for you throughout your teaching placement for anything you need help with - be it big or small.
Our In-Class TEFL & Placement and Placement Only program options cater for those who require an accredited TEFL certification as well as those who hold existing TEFL Accreditation. You’ll get informed, first-hand advice to guide, prepare and support you before, during and after your teach abroad experience.
- JOB SECURITY: TravelBud guarantees you a teaching job in carefully vetted schools where every effort is made to match placement preferences. Earn salaries of $700 – $1200 USD per month.
- SUPPORT: We walk you through everything you need to know before you depart to Myanmar and from the moment you touch down, you'll continue to receive 24/7 support from our in-country team who will be on hand for you throughout your placement.
- TEFL & PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Our internationally accredited In-Class TEFL & Placement and Placement Only program options cater for those who require an accredited TEFL certification as well as those who hold existing TEFL Accreditation.
- TEACHER NETWORK: A support network of fellow teachers where you can meet other like-minded individuals who are experiencing the same pleasures and challenges you are.
- LIFETIME PLACEMENT: Once you’ve completed your contract, we can guarantee you a position at another partner school throughout Asia for which you are eligible on your program line, at no additional charge to you.
View the latest teaching job postings by TravelBud.