120-hr Advanced TESOL Course: Online TESOL

120-hr Advanced TESOL Course: Online TESOL

Get internationally recognized TESOL training and certification! Most online courses are introductory programs for gap-year teachers. The Advanced 120-hour TESOL Certificate program is perfect for professional teachers. This program is recognized by TESL Canada for their Professional Standard 1 certification (Equivalent to CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL) on completion of a separate 20-hour Practicum.

Key features:
-Learn to create professional lesson plans using the Communicative Approach.
-Includes grammar and phonology!
-Tutor support (Approved by TESL Canada).
-Course material included (Approved by TESL Canada).
-Video tutorials, recorded ESL lessons, and task-integrated videos.
-Job placement assistance

• Facilities

Ayala
reznik.tesol

I Did The TESOL Certificate and Practicum

I completed the TESOL certificate and the Practicum with OnTESOL in Toronto. I am very happy with the quality of the course and the support I received from both my tutors. It was an intensive course and it took me about 2 months to do the whole thing. The online portion was very useful because it prepared me for the lesson plans I had to do during the Practicum portion. I had to take the Practicum to get TESL Canada accreditation and I would really recommend it to anyone who is considering starting a career because the feedback from the teacher trainer is very valuable. It really helps if you are a new teacher!

The course had about 12 videos and 3 of them are full ESL lessons. These videos helped a lot to see how a lesson plan becomes an ESL class because they are integrated with the assignments. I would recommend producing more of these videos!

Clare
Toronto

Great course and support!

OnTESOL is an outstanding institute that greatly prepared me to be in the classroom. Throughout each module, explanations of concepts were clear and thorough. I loved taking the course at my own pace which allowed me to absorb the information thoroughly. Assignments were structured in a way that challenged me to think about what I would actually do if I were in a classroom, making the learning experience all that more experiential.

OnTESOL’s assignments prepared me to be observant, analytical and organized for my practicum. I noticed how students’ different learning styles impact the way I teach. The lesson planning was perfect because it gave me a sense of how much time I will need to prepare and what details to look out for when preparing. My tutor’s support was so helpful as he provided me with his own personal perspective on teaching and how he structures his classroom. I was amazed at the support I received to get a job in Toronto. OnTESOL matched me and set up interviews with four different institutes in the city!

OnTESOL offers a wide variety of certifications to train their students on how to teach English as a foreign language. Learn more about OnTESOL online TESOL courses below.