120-hr Advanced TESOL Course: Online TESOL

Kayla teaching Korean students with EPIK
Kayla teaching Korean students with EPIK
TESOL certificate online by OnTESOL
TESOL certificate online by OnTESOL
Get Certified and Be Apart of a Team of Excellent Teachers!
Get Certified and Be Apart of a Team of Excellent Teachers!
Get Certified and Travel the World with OnTESOL!
Get Certified and Travel the World with OnTESOL!
Teach English Online with OnTESOL!
Teach English Online with OnTESOL!

Get internationally recognized TESOL training and certification! Our 120-hour Advanced TESOL certificate is perfect for gap-year teachers and professional teachers alike. This program is recognized by TESL Canada for their Professional Standard 1 certification (Equivalent to CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL) on completion of a separate 20-hour Practicum.

• Tutor support and Course Material included (Approved by TESL Canada).
  • Job placement assistance.
  • Video tutorials, recorded ESL lessons, and task-integrated videos.
  • Learn to create professional lesson plans using the Communicative Approach.
  • Includes grammar and phonology!

• Benefits 9.2
  • Facilities 9.6
  • Instruction 9
  • Academic Rigor 7
  • Job Assistance 7
Charllotte

Worth the course

I liked that this course catered to my hectic schedule and that it was able to teach me new styles of teaching, lesson planning and improvements with my already existing teaching style. The tutors were available with any help or questions I had, and they were able to explain the material that I didn’t get. The practicum allowed me to be in real-life scenarios with students and was able to teach me problem-solving skills. Also, it made me more confident about myself and my abilities to teach various skills to my students. I liked it a lot! Good Experience overall!

Nothing that I could think of, but perhaps more staff to the job support team.
Ayala

I Did The TESOL Certificate and Practicum

I completed the TESOL certificate and the Practicum with OnTESOL in Toronto. I am very happy with the quality of the course and the support I received from both my tutors. It was an intensive course and it took me about 2 months to do the whole thing. The online portion was very useful because it prepared me for the lesson plans I had to do during the Practicum portion. I had to take the Practicum to get TESL Canada accreditation and I would really recommend it to anyone who is considering starting a career because the feedback from the teacher trainer is very valuable. It really helps if you are a new teacher!

The course had about 12 videos and 3 of them are full ESL lessons. These videos helped a lot to see how a lesson plan becomes an ESL class because they are integrated with the assignments. I would recommend producing more of these videos!
Amy

120 hour TEFL and TEYL

This was a helpful course with knowledgable and helpful tutors. The first few units were a little easy, in my opinion, but the later ones were a bit more challenging and contained some useful content about lesson frameworks in particular. I've already begun testing out some of the ideas from the course on my own students and think that having done this course has made my own teaching better. Thanks again!

I found some of the content at the beginning of the course a bit easy and not so helpful - the later content was much better, particularly the TEYL module. I would have preferred more rigorous content about understanding how people learn and some content about classroom control or other common problems teachers may encounter.
Clare

Great course and support!

OnTESOL is an outstanding institute that greatly prepared me to be in the classroom. Throughout each module, explanations of concepts were clear and thorough. I loved taking the course at my own pace which allowed me to absorb the information thoroughly. Assignments were structured in a way that challenged me to think about what I would actually do if I were in a classroom, making the learning experience all that more experiential.

OnTESOL’s assignments prepared me to be observant, analytical and organized for my practicum. I noticed how students’ different learning styles impact the way I teach. The lesson planning was perfect because it gave me a sense of how much time I will need to prepare and what details to look out for when preparing. My tutor’s support was so helpful as he provided me with his own personal perspective on teaching and how he structures his classroom. I was amazed at the support I received to get a job in Toronto. OnTESOL matched me and set up interviews with four different institutes in the city!

Liv

Worth it!

After my first year teaching, I managed to land a job in the very best school in my town. I was under a lot of pressure as I would go from working in a small laid-back academy to a top school with much higher standards. I felt ill-equiped so I decided to train during the summer. After careful research, I chose OnTESOL.
I was happy with every aspect of the course. The curriculum was well balanced, very detailed and, most importantly, interesting! My personal tutor was attentive and helpful. I learned so much from this course that I can safely say it is the one reason I ended up being so successful in my new job.

Avdija

My experience with OnTESOL

After a long and thorough search for a TEFL course, I finally decided that OnTESOL was the best choice and I was totally right. The course was well organized and the materials showed a great balance between theory, examples, and practice videos. The tutors were so kind when they answered my emails and explained their take on the assignments. That was very useful in identifying where I need to get better at.

I felt no pressure and I could work at my own pace with the full support of my tutors and the head office. It was such a beautiful experience. I have learned how to approach various situations and settings that are part of the teaching process and now teaching English seems more fun and more interesting than it ever was before.