Volunteer as an English teacher in the quiet seaside town of Pedasí, Panama. 4 Hours from Panama City, this quaint rural town is surrounded by rustic beaches - the perfect spot to be stationed while you teach English to students aged 6-12 after school.
You'll work 4 days per week (Monday to Thursday) in the afternoons meaning you'll have long weekends each week to explore Panama's stunning countryside. Your accommodation is communal and included in the price, along with 3 home-cooked meals per day, Monday to Thursday. You'll also get airport pickup and 2 days of accommodation with a city tour in Panama City!
And, of course, you'll get our comprehensive pre-departure support to help you get ready for the trip plus 24/7 in-country support for anything that might happen once on the ground and even to help you plan a trip on those long weekends!
- Work just 4 afternoons per week teaching English.
- Be based in the quaint costal town of Pedasí, 4 hours from Panama City.
- Have long weekends every weekend to explore this exciting country.
- Accommodation included with 3 home-cooked meals on school days.
- Get airport pickup with 2 nights accommodation and city tour on arrival.
TravelBud is offering flexible options amidst COVID-19. Our following start dates are open to enrollment:
Japan: July 27th
Thailand: June 29th
Vietnam: July 27th
South Korea: July 27th
Myanmar: June 29th