- South Korea
View Other Details
• A competitive salary based on qualifications
• Housing provided by the program
• Entrance and exit allowances for participating in the program
• A settlement allowance to help with the transition
• Severance pay for completing your contract
• Health Insurance
• Other benefits and details found on our website
EPIK (English Program in Korea) is a program that works to improve the English speaking abilities of students and teachers in Korea, to foster cultural exchanges, and to reform English teaching methodologies in Korea. It is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and is operated by the National Institute for International Education (NIIED). Established in 1995, the EPIK program encourages cross cultural exchange while promoting the development of English language skills in Korean students.
Positions are available throughout South Korea including key cities such as Seoul, Busan, and Daegu. Apply now to begin the process and get your adventure with EPIK Started!