120hr TESOL Course w/Local Practicum - 20% Off

120hr TESOL Course w/Local Practicum - 20% Off

A unique 100 hour online TESOL program (with young learner element) plus 20 hour in-class teaching practice you take locally. Plus, get 20% off with this unique code at checkout: Go1

This course meets *EPIK requirements for Korea but is also ideal for anyone looking for a blended course at a great price.

Start online any time with the full support of a personal tutor for marking, feedback and advice. For the practical element, our TESOL graduates have worked with private language schools or voluntary ESL providers locally. You'll get valuable in-class experience and the certification to prove it.
After, we can link you to well established Korean employers & agencies.

A blended program at a competitive price.

What next:
- Hear from our TESOL graduates teaching in Korea (click 'visit site') above
- Click on the link above to get started.
- Get 20% off at checkout: use this unique code: Go1

* Note additional criteria for English teachers in Korea - view program info below

Asia » South Korea

• Facilities

Jacqueline
Minnesota

Great Course

When I first started looking for a TEFL course I was overwhelmed by how many options there were and by how expensive they were. I wanted something that would be accepted by any company I chose to go work with and that wouldn't take all my money.

Global-English was the perfect find for me. It's accredited, online and flexible, includes the practicum, and is fairly cheap. The teachers always responded immediately, gave clear answers to any of my questions, and helped me with any additional information I needed.

I chose to work in South Korea and am currently living on a gorgeous Korean island, teaching at some amazing elementary schools, and enjoying every moment of this new adventure. I am grateful to Global-English and this class for helping me on my way! Not only has it helped me land the job but I have definitely used the skills I learned while taking their course! It's a fantastic option for any teachers ready to start a new adventure! Best of luck! :D

Sinead
Melbourne, Australia

Amazing, supporting staff and great program

The 120 hour TESOL course with Global English is a great program to choose. The support staff are all incredibly helpful, and went out of their way to assist me with documents and other things I required, even responding to me on weekends! The course is a great starting point for your TESOL journey. All the content was easy to understand and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great value course.

If you are looking to get started teaching English, don't settle for a generic TESOL. At Global English we've got one of the widest ranges of online TESOL courses to suit every location and teaching ambition.

Whether you are looking for a short course, a