- South Korea
View Other Details
Certified TESOL course
Optional paid placement
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Arrival Airport Transfer
Local cultural experiences
Cultural foundation course
$200 Global Tour Voucher
Certificate of completion
Ongoing support from our local team
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Travel insurance, visa, criminal background check, souvenirs & spending money.
Don’t just live like a local, live like a local VIP on an incredible trip teaching English in South Korea.
Not only are you going to be paid handsomely and be welcomed with open arms, but they will also reimburse you for your flights AND pay for your accommodation & medical insurance!
This is your ultimate opportunity to make a change and have the time of your life! South Korea is a futuristic wonderland. You’ll be flooded with incredible food, an amazing culture, and some of the most interesting and friendly people you’ll ever meet.
We’ll make sure that everything you need is organized before you’ve even left home. From completing your internationally recognized TESOL qualification online to finding you the perfect full-time paid teaching placement so you can slide right into teaching English and making a real change in some young people’s lives.
It’s not often you get to make this much of an incredible change in your life!
- You’ll get your online TESOL certificate from an industry leader & an optional paid placement in South Korea, or take your qualification to teach anywhere in the world.
- Flight reimbursement of the cost of your inbound flight & medical insurance for the duration of your placement.
- Full-furnished private placement accommodation located close to your school.
- A range of local cultural experiences; including a Taekwondo class, language lessons, a visit to Gyeongbok Palace & Namsan Park plus traditional tea tasting and a Korean cooking class!
- Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our in-country project partners & 24/7 Global Emergency Line.