- South Korea
View Other Details
- Citizen of the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- 60 years of age or younger
- NO criminal record including underage drinking charges, DUIs, misdemeanors, etc.
- See our website for additional eligibility requirements
- 3 weeks of intensive TESOL/TEFL training in Incheon (if chosen) which includes 120 hours of classwork and 16 hours of student teaching
- 1-week cultural orientation upon arrival
- 1 month accommodation during the course (shared housing)
- 3 months international medical and accident insurance
- Airport pickup and transfer
- Job, visa and housing assistance
Note: Pricing varies based on type of placement (Placement only or +TESOL certification course)
*Teachers will receive a flight reimbursement from their school
High salaries, free housing, free flights, an extensive group orientation, paid vacation and bonuses are just a few of the many perks of teaching English in South Korea.
Get to know the amazing culture of South Korea while becoming TESOL certified in Incheon. After graduation, we’ll assist you with finding a hagwon (private school) job so you can stay in South Korea and teach English.
Deadline to apply: 4 months before you'd like to leave
- We'll make sure you don't waste time and money preparing and submitting incorrect documents
- Save money or pay off student loans
- Receive in-depth pre-departure support includes cultural and logistical training to prepare you for life in South Korea
- Be connected to a community of Greenheart Travel alumni teachers before, during and after your teaching contract