Teach English in Korea with OK Recruiting

OK Recruiting Logo
OK Recruiting Logo
OK Recruiting

OK Recruiting has partnered with more than 900 English academies and institutes in Korea who are currently seeking English teachers around the world.

OK Recruiting offers positions in kindergarten programs, elementary program and adult program that provide students the opportunity to learn English. We also offer the opportunity to teach in some of the most important cities in Korea, such as Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, and Jeju.

Our teachers enjoy a long array of benefits and support 24/7 from our China team. Start your new teaching adventure in Korea today!

• Benefits 8.6
  • Facilities 8.6
Sydney

My overall experience

Jay was my recruiter and they're great at their job! Through OK Recruiting, I was put in contact with a well known school and I've been very happy here. I've taught at a few schools in Seoul and this one is definitely the best for me. A slower pace, a bit more nature and friendly people are all around my new area. And it's still just minutes away from all of the hustle and bustle of Jamsil, Hongdae, and Myeondong!

During the hiring process, I had a lot of support with anything I needed and felt very secure. They were with me every step of the way - the interview, meeting and the first day. They even checked in with me a few months later to make sure everything was still going well!

Overall, Jay is very attentive and time efficient. I can fully recommend them!

Tania

Magnificent!

This is my 2nd year in Korea and first time using OK Recruiting. I have to say that I was extremely pleased with the service provided. I contacted OK Recruiting, explained my situation and reasons for ending my contract short along with what I was looking for in my next job. Immediately, Jay found some jobs and next thing you know I had interviews and then a job offer. He congratulated and informed me of my next steps and referred me to a link of all the documents I would need for my E-2 Visa transfer. Throughout the whole process(from interviewing to getting my E-2 Visa transfer) Jay would periodically check up on me to make sure that I was okay or if I had any questions. His quickness was greatly needed when I had an issue with immigration. The immigration office requested some additional that I had no idea where to obtain. I sent him my email and not even 20mins had gone by when he called. After hearing my explanation, he assured me that I still had time and that he already sent me the address of the government office I had to visit to obtain them. Come the following week, I went to said location, got the documents and headed off to immigration where it was processed. I have to say, the E-2 Visa transfer gave me a scare and stressed me out(this literally just happened about a week ago). If it weren't for Jay's swift response and support I wouldn't have known where to go or what to do. Jay is a life saver! In short, OK Recruiting is amazing and I would totally recommend it.

There is nothing to improve on, everything is great. Jay is a professional and very knowledgable at his job.
Natasha

Used Twice and Not Disappointed

I've used OK Recruiting twice and had Jay as my recruiter both times. Each time he has been super helpful and very kind. He helped me out each step of the way and I can always rely on him to respond to messages and emails very quickly. Jay went out of his way to make sure my transition into each job went smoothly. He was never bothered about the hundreds of questions I asked and if he didn't know the answer would research or find the most accurate answer to my questions. Each job I have gotten using him has been a well run school with excellent facilities, staff, and housing. I have yet to feel unsafe taking a job through OK Recruiting and I would highly recommend using them for finding new jobs in Korea! It was a great experience for me and I am very thankful to Jay for all the help he has provided me.

Celeste

New to South Korea

Hello if you are wanting to teach in South Korea then OK Recruiting is the place to come to. My recruiter , Jay was here for me every step of the way...what more could you ask for? He made applying and ALL the paperwork super easy. I absolutely recommend OK Recruiting services and Jay. Going overseas is stressful enough as it is why would you want an
non- attentive and unsupportive recruiter? What I like about the program is you never have to worry if your recruiter received an email, paperwork, etc. as you get almost an immediate response. Any questions that are asked are returned back in a timely manner. I already have referred my daughter and within days she had a job! Playing the waiting game is hard but OK Recruiting has their act together. I can't say THANK YOU enough to OK Recruiting and Jay...Jay is AWESOME!!

No complaints as the program is ran as a well oiled machine. It isn't broke don't fix it. Recruiter Jay is on top of his game.
Megan

First time in Korea

I had no idea what I was getting into when I applied to work in Korea - so I’m super grateful to my recruiter for helping with the visa acquiring process. Without his help I probably wouldn’t have been able to find a job so quickly and efficiently - especially since I was still finishing a contract in Taiwan when I applied for Korea. It was tough getting all my documents from the US, and there were times when I was worried I wouldn’t have everything I need ready in time - but I was talked through it all and now I’m here! The job itself turned out to be a great fit for me. The school has a flexible teaching style that I love and the accommodations are great! I definitely recommend OK recruiting for those looking to find a teaching job here.

Katie

Excellent Communication

My recruiter (Jay) is very prompt as responding to any issues, is very patient and is a good guide especially to someone new to South Korea.
So far I’ve had nothing but happiness working with OK Recruiting.
Whenever I was unsure about something (whether it’s about education, Korean culture and even ordering food) my recruiter was always there with an answer.
This is my first time in Korea teaching English so I was slightly scared but OK Recruiting made it easier and took a lot of worries off my chest.
They are very patient as well- especially when my visa was delayed they kept in contact and made sure everything was going smoothly.
In conclusion I can highly recommend OK Recruiting as I have had a wonderful time in South Korea so far and it’s a dream come true.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Definitely arriving to work at my first hagwon and not being sure how everything worked.
I overcame it with the help of my co-workers and slowly understanding that I’m in a foreign country where English isn’t the first language to taking it slowly and calmly is ideal.
Phillip

Jay Suh

Hello,
My name is Phillip Bowie and I want to tell you about my recruiter Jay Suh and how helpful he was. I was a little hesitant to use a recruiter at first because of past experiences. However, I am really glad I decided to work with Jay. He seemed to always be available when I had a question or if a problem came up he was able to assist me with everything. He's a very hard and good worker. He will be able to help you with everything you need and more. Thank you so much for being so helpful and being an amazing recruiter to work with. I had a brief problem with my apartment and he immediately informed me about everything and what was going to be done. I didn't have this experience with a recruiter before. I will definitely be recommending other people or friend to him for help.

Cheers
Phillip Bowie

Letitia

Recommended!

I've been teaching in South Korea for two and half years and decided to move to Seoul from a smaller city in Gyeonggido. I talked to a lot of recruiters and told them my requirements but all of them kept offering me teaching jobs that were completely different from what I told them I was looking for.

Finally, I got into contact with Jay from OK Recruiting and after only a couple back and forth emails, he was able to find me a perfect school that fit all my requirements. The process afterwards was smooth and went by quickly. He helped me along the way and answered all my questions and concerns. Afterwards he made sure to check in with me and see how everything was going.

I definitely recommend this company for anyone looking for a teaching job in Korea! They're very helpful and take all your needs into account before just offering any teaching job they have available.

Susan

Definitely Recommend!

I have lived and worked in South Korea for the past three years, and this program has helped me find job every single time. They are reliable and do not hesitate to help the teacher find a school that suits them. Jay especially has been so helpful!

When I first arrived in Seoul, I had no idea that I would end up wanting to stay longer after the end of my first contract. When it was finally time for me to find another school, Jay helped me ever step of the way, from the finicky visa process to the actual moving date. Any questions I have, Jay has an answer for. And if he does not, he always gets back to it quickly!

OK Recruiting has played an important role in my life in Korea. I would definitely recommend this program for anyone who is looking to start teaching here!

I do not really have any complaints about this program. The staff is helpful and always ready to assist the teachers. If there is anything I would like to see in the future, it is more job opportunities with teacher older students.