• South Korea
    • Busan
    • Gwangju
52+ weeks
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Pre-School Middle School High School University Students Adults Business

Program Details

Activities Meals SIM cards Transportation
Dec 02, 2019
Sep 24, 2022
40 travelers are looking at this program

OK Recruiting has partnered with more than 900 English academies and institutes in Korea who are currently seeking English teachers around the world.

OK Recruiting offers positions in kindergarten programs, elementary program and adult program that provide students the opportunity to learn English. We also offer the opportunity to teach in some of the most important cities in Korea, such as Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, and Jeju.

Our teachers enjoy a long array of benefits and support 24/7 from our China team. Start your new teaching adventure in Korea today!

• 9-10 rating 86.21%
  • 7-8 rating 13.79%
  • Benefits 8.9
  • Facilities 9
Katherine

Jay was very helpful

Jay was very helpful with finding me a school and was always friendly. He answered all of my questions as soon as he could. He also was very patient with me and always made sure I was doing okay and asked how I was doing consistently throughout the whole process from start to finish. He made sure to give me any and all details I needed before departure.I really appreciated all of his help and him being so friendly. I am glad Jay was my recruiter and I recommend him to anyone trying to find a job in Korea!!

Grace

Halfway mark

Jay was incredibly helpful through the entire process of getting to Korea and setting in my job placement. I have been teaching at my school for nearly 6 months and am really satisfied with the work and social environment I've been able to experience. Glad I'm able to work through OK recruiting :)

Chris

Found the best job for me

I want to start by saying I really like my situation. The main drawback is the money. It could be a little trying for someone who is interested in going out to restaurants, cafes, and going on fun expiditions on the weekend. I still do that but I have to be a little more conservative with my spending. I love my city and exploring Gyeonggido via the awesome network of river trails. I am also someone who studies a lot, so I took a lower paying job that was a little more relaxed in terms of the work load. Much of my spare time is spent reading and writing. All that said, the staff member who assisted me was awesome and very punctual with responding to my emails (sometimes within seconds). Go Overseas also has many others jobs with a varying payscale. So, remember that this is just my personal experience and that I sought out these conditions. You can find teaching gigs with higher pay and bigger cities. - I have to commute quite a bit to my school. But again, I sought out these conditions - I wanted a chill job that provided conditions for being a scholar in the cave. So, I would highly recommend this program because they found the best job for me. Perhaps they can find the job perfect for what you're seeking. Good luck!

Pros
  • housing (location and size)
  • teaching hours
  • punctual and supportive staff
Cons
  • pay
  • commute (distance to the school)
  • autonomy in the classroom
Leanne

Leanne

Jay Suh(OK Recruiting) was extremely helpful. He was able to answer all my questions and was very professional. He was very quick to respond to my emails and questions. He made sure I had everyone's contact info and was also available for a call or would respond to my emails promptly. I am very happy with the job he found me and it was in the area I wanted. Thank you Jay! I am really enjoying Songdo and I live close to my school and got a really good apartment. Jay was always available to help and made the process run very smoothly and efficiently.

Moira

Great experience, super helpful!

Jay was so quick to help me find a job, he organized and facilitated everything in a very timely manner. I was hired within a week of touching base with Jay, he listened to what I wanted and found me the best option - checked all the boxes. He was very quick to respond to my emails and questions. He made sure I had everyone's contact info and was also available for a call or would respond to my emails promptly. I'm thrilled at the position I got and grateful for his help. I had a great experience with Jay and would definitely recommend!

Sashalee

Great Recruiter Experience

After finding a posting for a non-teaching posted by OK Recuiting, I decided to check out the company website to message about the job. Jay responded back to my inquiry very quickly and was extremely helpful during every step of the process, from sending in the materials that the company needed from me, the interview, transferring my visa from my previous company to my current company and all the other questions I had in between. I would recommend going through this company if your looking to come to Korea to teach or are already in Korea but looking to change jobs. Thank you so much Jay and OK Recruiting!

Shereena

Jay—OK Recruiting

Jay with OK Recruiting was a great help! He provided me with information about the school and location so I was clear on which area I would be moving to. He was also very prompt with answering my questions at any time of day. He constantly checked on how I was doing during each step of the process and conveyed any concerns I had with the school. When I arrived in Korea, he provided me with a driver to pick me up from the airport and another once I finished quarantine. I would definitely recommend others to use OK Recruiting!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
During quarantine, the government food took a while to arrive but Jay helped me with ordering food.
Maddy

Excellent Customer Service and Empathetic Representative

Jay is a great help when I was exploring my options for placements in Korea. Jay was incredibly helpful in answering all my questions (no matter how silly they were). Also Jay was really quick in his responses despite the time changes. I was placed in a lovely private school in Daegu. My school is less than a 10 min walk from my apartment . Additionally, when I arrived in Korea Jay reached out numerous times to make sure that I was okay and managing all of the crazy COVID protocols. Jay is awesome, if you get to work with him he will provide you the best school, quick responses in emails, and accurate information as well!