- South Korea
View Other Details
- Bachelor's Degree
- TEFL Certificate
- Clean Criminal Record
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Housing allowance / Apartment provided
- Yearly Flight Allowance
- Contract completion bonus - One months salary
- Korean E2 Visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Free health insurance
- Quarantine hotel provided for new arrivals
- 2 - 3 weeks paid holiday, plus all public holidays (dependant on school type)
- Orientation and continuous on the job training
- Long-term career progression and promotion opportunities
Teach English Global is an education recruitment company that was founded by teachers, for teachers. Our aim is simple – we want to help teachers from all backgrounds, with different levels of experience, find the best English teaching opportunities available to them overseas!
Currently, we work closely with a variety of schools throughout Korea. Our main policy is to only partner up with schools that have a top-quality reputation, and offer their teachers a fair remuneration package. This is to ensure that every teacher we place has the optimal experience during their time abroad.
Once we’ve helped you secure a teaching position, we’ll be on hand to make sure that the visa process goes as smoothly as possible for you, and answer any questions you may have before flying out to Korea. All of the schools that we work with require our assistance to find the best teachers possible for them – which means that this service we provide to all of our teachers is completely free of charge!
- Competitive Salary
- Amazing Benefits (Housing, Bonuses, Flights)
- Complete Job Guidance (From Start to Finish)
- Complete Visa Guidance (From Start to Finish)
- No Fee!