- South Korea
View Other Details
- BA degree from one of seven English speaking countries
- Clean National Criminal Record Certificate (CRC) FBI, RCMP, DBS, etc.
- Native English speaker from one of the seven English speaking countries
- Sound mind and body with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon arrival to Korea
Schools will provide free accommodation, but teachers must pay for the electricity, water, and WiFi (about $75-$100 mo.).
We have placed teachers in Korea since 2007 with zero complaints because we at T.E.I.K. (Teach English in Korea) are a husband-and-wife team who have taught, lived, and worked in Korea as ESL teachers and government officials. We pride ourselves on being a boutique recruitment agency that is always focused on our teachers getting the best job opportunity that fits the teacher's qualifications, experience, and preferences.
We are a very laid-back, low-pressure, expat-owned, and run agency. We also live by the motto, “No B.S., No Drama.” If you are not 100% certain that you feel that you would be a great candidate to teach English in Korea, then don't waste both of our time. We only want to work with caring and honest individuals who have an adventurous spirit, love to travel, and meet new people. We will assist with gathering visa documents, the visa process, placement, arrival to Korea, and continued support during your full year in Korea.
- Good Pay-$1,800-$2,600 USD mo.
- Assistance obtaining visa documents and the visa process
- Free housing, bonus, free airfare, pension, and National Health Insurance
- 365-day teacher assistance while in Korea
- Korea arrival process and relocation to Korea assistance