• Taiwan
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood High School Middle School Pre-School

Program Details

Qualifications
  • Native English speaker.
  • Bachelor's Degree.

Accommodation Visa
Sep 23, 2020
Mar 06, 2020
3 travelers are looking at this program

Teachers of all levels find themselves looking to teach in Taiwan due to its beauty, high quality of life, low cost of living, and high demand for foreign teachers. Whether you're interested in teaching ESL abroad for the first time or you're a career teacher that's already been overseas, Taiwan is a great destination for you.

We will work closely with you to find you the perfect teaching job abroad, and our support continues on even after you've accepted a job and moved abroad! We're here to provide resources to help ease your transition to teaching in Taiwan, and we're always here to answer any questions that may come up along the way.

Register on our website now to get matched with a personal placement consultant that will help you find your dream teaching job and answer all of your questions!

This program is currently not being promoted on Go Overseas by its provider. Check with Teaching Nomad for the most up-to-date information regarding the status of this program.

Program Highlights

• Competitive pay & benefits.
  • Free housing or allowance.
  • Travel allowance.
  • Low cost of living.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Brad

Teaching Nomad Review (finding a job in Taiwan)

I haven't yet started the job placement, so there are certain things I cannot speak for, but having gone through the early stages of getting set up and finding a job placement in Taiwan, I can say honestly that Marissa from Teaching Nomad was everything you could hope for in a placement consultant. My situation has been a bit of a mess due to some factors which have nothing to do with Teaching Nomad, but throughout she has been friendly, helpful and informative, with quick and comprehensive responses. Marissa seemed to genuinely care about our wants and concerns throughout the whole process, and if she reflects the way things operate at Teaching Nomad (which judging by their good reputation, she does), then they've got my recommendation.

Buy travel insurance BEFORE a global pandemic is announced.