Trusted Online TEFL Courses with Teaching Practice

Trusted Online TEFL Courses with Teaching Practice

Searching For An Online TEFL Course You Can Trust? Your Search Is Over.

In the 22 years since INTESOL Worldwide began we’ve seen many TEFL providers come and go, unable to keep pace with the quality standards required to go the distance. In that time we’ve worked tirelessly to maintain a proven track record and excellent reputation in the TEFL industry, consistently upholding the value of our accredited TEFL certification.

This means you can be sure that when you choose INTESOL Worldwide you are choosing TEFL certification that will give you the recognition you need to start your TEFL career the right way, accessing TEFL jobs that offer you the best conditions in the best locations.

A TEFL course provider is only as good as the teachers it produces, and we acknowledge that our continued success is owed entirely to the thousands of top class English teachers working all over the world with INTESOL certification. Our active graduates are our best advocates and we thank each and every one for making INTESOL the success it is today.

Why choose INTESOL for your TEFL certification?
  • We offer a range of study options suited to every circumstance. We’re the only TEFL course provider with whom you can earn a CELTA/Trinity equivalent TEFL certification entirely online by including online observed and assessed teaching practice with one of Asia’s largest online tutoring companies. You’ll get a teaching practice certification and feedback report on 6 hours of lessons with real English language students, just like you would if you were to attend an onsite course.We also have the largest number of participating language schools worldwide where you can combine your online TEFL studies with in-class observed and assessed teaching practice.

• Throughout its 22 year history INTESOL has maintained the highest standards in external accreditation. INTESOL Worldwide is accredited by UK awarding body TQUK and specialist ELT awarding organisation ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals). TQUK is an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation and ALAP is backed by an Academic Panel of ELT experts with a long list of accolades and a century of combined experience in the TEFL industry.

• When you start studying with INTESOL you’ll get instant access to a network of trusted employment contacts spanning all continents, including personal placement assistance in Thailand, China, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Malaysia and others.

By now you will know that whatever it is you’re looking for from a TEFL course provider, you’ll find it with INTESOL Worldwide. Whether you’re looking for an online TEFL course or a 4 Week TEFL stop searching and click ‘VISIT SITE’ above.

Book a consultation with a Teach Abroad Advisor and let us help you start your adventure teaching English abroad!

Asia » Thailand

Kelly
France
University of Salford

INTESOL Level 5 220 hour Certificate in TESOL with TP

I really enjoyed the course as both the theory and teaching practice elements were interesting and challenging. I chose the online course as I wanted to do it at my own pace and could not make myself available for an intensive 4-week course. As I was also able to complete 2-weeks teaching practice at the end of the course, I definitely think I had the best of both worlds. My course tutor for the theory part was very encouraging and supportive and the tutors on the teaching practice element (in Barcelona) were a valuable source of good advice and recommendations. The Course director, Lynda, was also very helpful in answering all my questions prior to booking the course.
This course really sets you up well for entering the world of ESOL teaching and I believe the teaching practice is a vital part of this in order to gain in confidence. I taught "authentic" students (not peers as in some courses) and it was a real eye opener as I experienced at first hand the importance of being well-prepared, patient and adaptable as students do not always immediately understand instructions/explanations so we have to find different ways of getting our point across. And there is nothing better than seeing a happy student when they have finally grasped a new grammar point! You aren't thrown in at the deep end either as you first observe lessons and receive guidance from the tutors before doing any teaching. At the same time, you are also expected to be autonomous and take responsibility for your lesson planning, which is good preparation for after the course.
As regards job placement assistance, this is not really applicable to me as I'm based in France but I have still rated it as 8/10 given that my tutors in Spain did their best to help by putting me in contact with the owner of a language school nearby who has kindly provided me with job guidance and tips. If you want a course that is both rewarding and challenging and that is capable of helping you to reach your full potential so that you are adequately prepared for the world of teaching, then do not hesitate. This is the one for you!

It would be good to have an optional job guidance session at the end of this course with general tips that could be adapted to most countries such as interview tips, promoting yourself etc. in order to help the student get that first important contract.

Sandra
Wigton

120 hour Online TEFL

I studied the 120 hour course with INTESOL back in 2013 prior to travelling to South Korea. I chose them because it was really important to me to go with a company that was accredited and that schools had heard of, and Lynda was kind and helpful at answering my many questions. I really enjoyed the course. It was more in-depth and challenging than I was expecting to be honest, so I felt I got a lot out of it. The course materials were engaging, and I found my tutor to be very supportive and professional. He offered me some great feedback that really helped my learning process. The team at INTESOL were helpful in assisting me to find a job after the course and although I didn't participate in the onsite teaching practice they offer I felt well enough prepared for teaching in Korea. I've referred INTESOL to friends I've met on my travels since and will continue to do so.

I would have liked the course to be more interactive, at the time I studied by email correspondence. Having said that, I understand from a friend who is currently studying the course that the format is now entirely online, so I imagine it’s much more convenient. As far as the comprehensiveness of the course goes and the support I received, I can’t fault them.

INTESOL Worldwide is a well-known accredited TEFL training provider with 22 years experience in the TEFL industry. Our top priority is upholding the value of our TESOL and TEFL certifications. TEFL training should be fun, but it should also be comprehensive. We've worked hard over