View Other Details
This is an online training program. Travel costs and accommodation do not apply.
Whether you see teaching English online as a side gig to make extra cash or as a full-time job you can pursue from home or take around the world, this exclusive TEO course will turbocharge your online teaching skills and your TEFL resume.
Top academic experts designed this 2-week part-time course (12-15 hrs weekly) for those who are already TEFL-certified or experienced in teaching English. It includes personalized feedback & guidance from top instructors in the TEFL field.
With this course, you will:
* Build your online teaching skills. From mastering educational technology to managing a virtual classroom, this advanced curriculum will take your online teaching skills to a new level.
* Set yourself apart in a competitive job market from thousands of others who only possess a regular TEFL certification & no specific training for online teaching.
* Gain practical job market insights & guidance for how to market yourself online and interview for online teaching positions.
- This part-time, 2-week online course that requires 12-15 hours of work weekly is designed to accommodate those working or going to school full-time, and you can take it from anywhere in the world.
- Unlike similar courses, this online TEFL course is not automated. ITA caps classes at 20 students, and all students receive personalized feedback and guidance from highly experienced university-level TEFL instructors.
- Teaching English online in a virtual setting requires a unique skill set. From the use of technology to lesson planning, take your online teaching skills to a new level that will serve both you and your students.
- In addition to enhancing your teaching skills, this course provides actionable tips and guidance to help you maximize your potential in the international job market for teaching English online.
- Earn a digital certificate from the world leaders in TEFL training upon completing your teaching English online course.