API- Paid Teach English in Vietnam

Teaching English is one of the most budget-friendly ways to travel, give back to a community, immerse yourself in a new culture, and gain practical teaching experience. Appreciation of cultural diversity and English language skills are increasingly necessary in a global economy. You can help others to expand their personal and professional opportunities, and broaden your own perspective, through your interactions within the school and community. Live abroad while doing something inspiring, fun, and valuable!

API has established strong relationships with schools, language academies, and Ministries of Education around the world to connect teachers, students, and communities. Classroom education experience and foreign language proficiency are helpful, but not required in all destinations. Participants without prior experience teaching English in the US or abroad may wish to enroll in the optional TEFL course we offer. Contact your Program Manager for details.

Cultural Embrace by API is now known simply as API. API (Academic Programs International) has been the parent company of Cultural Embrace since 2012, and API has sent thousands of students abroad since 1997. Our name has changed, but our mission will remain the same. We still aim to transform lives by providing enriching experiential programs abroad that foster increased self-knowledge, cultural sensitivity and understanding of the global nature of our contemporary world.
  • Guaranteed position to teach English
  • Local salary paid to teacher = roughly 16,000,000 VND/month
  • Vietnamese language lessons offered free a few times each semester

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 10
Dustin

Friendly Staff Connected Me to a Life-Changing Experience

I was passionate to work in a developing country to help students learn English, the language that connects us all. The staff at API were equally passionate about helping me get to Vietnam and embark on the adventure that would change my life. I immediately fell in love with my students and the people in Vinh. The country has become my second home, and API made the connection between me and this wonderful place.

The communication was very friendly and detailed, but sometimes quite delayed and missing important information.

About API

The mission of API is to transform lives by providing enriching academic and cross-cultural experiences that foster increased self-knowledge, cultural sensitivity and understanding of the global nature of our contemporary world.

*The former API...