• Guatemala

Pricing

$1,500 USD
Dec 23, 2019
May 02, 2018

TEFL Heaven are offering an exciting opportunity to teach English in a beautifully traditional place, rich in cultural heritage... Guatemala!.

You will begin your training in the amazing Antigua where you will under go 4 weeks face to face, hands on TEFL training. Here you will gain extensive knowledge along side making new friends and exploring Antigua and its culture. With at least 6 practical teaching hours you are sure to get some great practice and gain confidence before entering the classroom for the first time!

On completion of your 150 hours TEFL training, your certificate will be recognised worldwide and you will also receive a GUARANTEED paid teaching placement within 30 days of the course ending.

Experience Antigua and all it has to offer while making new friends and getting your Golden Passport to travel the world (the TEFL certificate).

Visit our website and talk to one of our travel and TEFL experts to start your adventure!

Program Highlights

• Fully Accredited TEFL/ TESOL Certificate
  • Guaranteed job placement in Guatemala within 30 days of finishing the course
  • Pre-departure guidance on visas, accommodation choices, types of work available, costs of living and salary guides, connections with previous teachers
  • Lifetime worldwide job assistance from our team
  • Continuous support from TEFL Heaven and our onsite team

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 8
  • Job Assistance 10
Sas

Such an amazing way to take my first steps into TEFL!

From the get go, TEFL heaven were brilliant at responding to emails and worries that I may have concerning moving abroad. The support I received throughout was outstanding. Having others help me in finding jobs and different opportunities, I have never found a job so easily! Antigua Guatemala is a dynamic and exciting little colonial town with a backpacker feel and plenty of culture. It felt like hone straight away!
The TEFL surpassed all expectations and fully prepared me for the difficulty of being an ESL teacher. Could not be more thankful for this experience and I am now a fully qualified, employed ESL teacher here in Guatemala!!!

It can't it surpassed it's expectations.