View Other Details
150-hour TEFL certification training in four weeks including 6-8 hours of teaching practice; Personalized pre-departure and post arrival support; Visa and accommodation arrangements;; Highly qualified, experienced instructors; Salsa dance & cooking classes; Job placement support
If restored colonial architecture and large, active volcanoes sound like your kind of adventure, Guatemala is your happy place. It’s a country with a rich history and a lively culture, set amidst some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
Our 150-hour training course in La Antigua, Guatemala will teach you everything you need to know to successfully teach English as a foreign language, and then we'll help you find a job anywhere in the world you want to go.
- Learn everything you need to know to start teaching English in just four weeks. Even if you have zero experience.
- Gain international recognition when you earn our TEFL certificate.
- Receive super personalized attention with a limited number of trainees per class.
- Explore like a tourist & live like a local Be based in the heart of Guatemala at La Antigua, a favorite for tourists and locals alike. Dive into your new country with included salsa dancing and cooking classes with all of your new friends.
- Start teaching immediately after graduation.