• Online

Before price was $409
Apr 26, 2021
Oct 22, 2021
0 travelers are looking at this program

Become a fully qualified EFL teacher in less than four weeks with this 120 Hour Premier TEFL Course. Recognized and trusted worldwide, our TEFL qualification is your ticket to travel and teach abroad while earning money teaching English online.

Our course has been carefully developed by our dedicated team of TEFL experts who are here to support you throughout every step of your TEFL journey. From engaging course material to outstanding distance learning support, you can be sure your TEFL training is of the highest standard.

Program Highlights

• Engagement 9.6
  • Platform 9.2
Julie

120 Hour Accredited Tefl Course

I have just completed the first part of the Hybrid Course which was the 120 Hour Accredited Tefl course and have really enjoyed the experience and getting back to studying and learning. Sarah and Ella helped me through the course providing me with all the information and support that was needed. The course is done in a way that helped me understand so many aspects of teaching without feeling under pressure or overloaded with work. The time limit really helps you but for me I really got into the swing of things when I spent a small bit of time everyday and found myself wanting to put more work in because of the format and layout of the course. Really enjoying the course. :)

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
While doing the course so many reflective activities require you to think back to when I was being taught and there were many moments where I was able to see the way my previous teachers thought us and the different methods they used.
Niamh

Tefl 120 hour Review

TEFL is definitely worth signing up for! The course content is very valuable and in-depth. If you have any queries, the TEFL Team are extremely helpful and will get back to you swiftly. Engaging Course, would definitely recommend ! This course is such a valuable addition to anyone’s Cv and can open employment/volunteering doors across the globe! It can be tricky to find the motivation to complete it at times, but as I mentioned before it is definitely worth it, 100%. Sign Up!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would have signed up to it sooner so I could avail of the opportunities during the summer of 2021
Julija

Amazing experience

Thank you TEFL Institute of Ireland for this amazing experience. I took the Premium 120 hour TEFL course and I was more than satisfied. Every topic I learned was explained in detail, with provided links and video clips. It covered a complete range of purposes from teaching different age groups from very young through to adult professionals. Because of this course I decided to teach English full time, and I totally recommend it to anyone who is serious about teaching English abroad or online. Thanks again to the whole team.

What was your funniest moment?
When I had my first online Zoom class and one of my students asked if I was also wearing pijamas.
Sarah

Exceptional offers

I jumped onto this course and into this world and have been delighted as well as energised. It has proved simple to dip into and follow. The exceptional extra offers are a wonderful to behold.
So think about joining the community.

I now know infinitely more about my mother tongue and how to share this knowledge in a fun and effective manner to children, teenagers and adults. I have managed whilst being abroad during a pandemic. I am a useful member of French society and have been rewarded in so many ways.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The most surprising thing was how much I enjoyed learning about teaching my mother tongue. I have explored the English language much more as an adult than as a pupil at school
John

Great Course! Very Easy to Navigate, highly recommend.

I have completed my 120 hour TEFL Course with The TEFL Institute in March. It took me 4 weeks and I was fully certified to teach. The course itself taught me a lot and it was easy-paced. I loved that I could log in and out anytime I wanted. The course was very good, great content and you actually learn a lot throughout. Whenever I was stuck I could always get in touch with your personal tutor.

I would highly recommend it and the team at the TEFL Institute are so supportive and helped me to find an online job after.

Nothing, everything was perfect. Everything was very well explained. I am happy with this program and would recommend it.