• Online

Online TEFL

Pricing

$699 USD
What's Included (Extra)

- Desktop, mobile and tablet optimised
- Course workbook PDF
- Comprehensive resources, downloads and printable graphics for your teaching abroad experience
- Access to expert instructors, documentation and support options should you need any assistance.

Mar 15, 2021
Jul 12, 2021

This course includes high quality video tutorials with footage of real classroom scenarios and expert advice from instructors and English teachers in the field.

The 4-week 120-hour curriculum provides you with the knowledge and skills to effectively teach English as a foreign language around the globe.

A state-of-the art learning platform including interactive forums, peer feedback and engagement, and one-on-one instructor feedback help you to hone your craft, share ideas, and learn from other students. Every student also makes a Skype based lesson presentation.

You will receive an internationally accredited TEFL certificate and a personalized letter of recommendation.

Not only will you be ready to start your job as an English teacher, you’ll also be ready to engage with different cultures, make a difference in the lives of your students and embark on a life changing adventure of growth and learning.

Program Highlights

• Learn a repertoire of skills for dealing with different classroom environments and age groups, as well as tips for structuring a successful lesson.
  • Techniques, structures and tips for developing creative, engaging speaking lessons for students of all ages and skill levels
  • Strategies, techniques, and creative pathways to developing reading lessons which draw on student interest and push out their language frontiers.
  • In-depth knowledge of the importance and techniques for teaching pronunciation as good listening skills will improve speaking, grammar and pronunciation.
  • Learning about the key reasons why students misbehave and the best ways to respond and manage your classroom.

• 9-10 rating 85.71%
  • Engagement 9.5
  • Platform 8.8
Alahna

Best TEFL Course for New Teachers

This TEFL program is a fantastic program! It is a perfect course for new teachers as they start on their teaching journey. The main emphasis of this course is on lesson planning. There is a lot of information in the course that help teachers start to develop their own lesson plans. This course does briefly cover grammar and terms, but doesn't go in depth on how to teach it. Everything is self paced, and all the homework is due at the end of the week. The instructor also gives the students a lot of support and in-depth feedback after submitting homework. My favorite part of this course is meeting and communicating with others. There are other students also taking the course and you provide each other feedback in a forum style website. I really enjoyed the feedback from my peers, because it let me see my own lesson in a new light. My peers and I also made a group chat to stay in touch as we all embark to new destinations. Overall, this course is truly a great course for new teachers who may not know where to start with their teaching and need help developing lessons and curriculum.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I were to do this course again, I would try to manage my time better. Everything is due at the end, so making sure I started at the beginning of the week and trying to give myself enough time to complete the homework was the hardest part.
LEE

Great online course

I completed the online course and am about to finish the course in Hua Hin, Thailand. The online course was a great start and really gives you a good insight as to what teaching abroad will be like. Jon and the team have all been super friendly and a pleasure to start such a wonderful experience with.
Overall it has been a great start to what I am both confident and hopeful will be a fulfilling, life changing teaching experience and I can't wait to see the rest of what the course and experience has to offer.

Always try and be as prepared as possible and throw yourself into the experience. It's not always going to be easy, but every challenge will help make you grow and improve.
Abdulmohsen (Abdul)

CultureRoute 120 hours TESOL/TEFL course

The course material was highly relevant and engaging. Taking this course was definitely worth it. At the start of this course I was not sure what to expect it was a little bit intimidating. However, everyone went above and beyond to support me. I recommend CultureRoute for anyone seeking to get a TESOL/TEFL degree while learning a lot. So long as you put in the time and effort you will thrive with the Guidance provided by the members of CultureRoute. To put things into perspective. you will have four weeks to complete the course. in that time period you will do seven assignments, seven peer reviews, a final exam, and a video conference with your instructer.

honestly, nothing. It was an amazing experience. CultureRoute and CultureRoute staff member thank you for a wonderful experience. it was an honor and privilege to learn under your amazing instructor.
Ian

Cultureroute TEFL course

Since my last year of college took place in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, I had my fair share of online class experience. But I have to say, the Cultureroute 120 hour TEFL course was far and away the most meaningful, memorable, and effective online course I have ever taken. Never before have I engaged with online education on a more personal and emotional level before. I really think that most people will get the more than adequate training, support network, and skills to teach English as a foreign language.

Diego

120 Hour online TEFL course with awesome student community

The best part of the course was that the students are able to give and receive feedback on their assignments. The theory material provided by the program is of course is very useful, but I found myself learning quite a lot from other student's submissions. And the atmosphere is very agreeable and welcoming. It feels like a family after the 3rd week :)

When a classmate corrected a mistake I had made. I used "singed" instead of "sang". We laughed a lot together because it could be interpreted as that the person I was talking about got sunburned!

What was your funniest moment?
Stefan

Great TEFL course!

I am very grateful for the youtube videos. Its nice to have that alternative to studying the material. I understand that the Covid pandemic changed the way the course is run. I would have preferred doing this in Thailand as originally land before the global lockdown. But I still managed to finish despite not having time.

I understand that the Covid pandemic changed the way the course is run.
But I still managed to finish despite not having time.
Anna

TEFL course

This course was practical and clear in its structure and delivery. You get to practice what it is like to plan real life lessons and it definitely sparked my creative skills and led to be excited to teach these lessons in real life.

I thought it was really valuable to have peer review exercises as this helped me to see what I could do better and improve as I go.

I also enjoyed preparing for the presentation part of the course and feedback was always valuable and thorough.

I enjoyed this course very much!

N/A