View Other Details
- Desktop, mobile and tablet optimised
- Course workbook PDF
- Comprehensive resources, downloads and printable graphics for your teaching abroad experience
- Access to expert instructors, documentation and support options should you need any assistance.
This course includes high quality video tutorials with footage of real classroom scenarios and expert advice from instructors and English teachers in the field.
The 4-week 120-hour curriculum provides you with the knowledge and skills to effectively teach English as a foreign language around the globe.
A state-of-the art learning platform including interactive forums, peer feedback and engagement, and one-on-one instructor feedback help you to hone your craft, share ideas, and learn from other students. Every student also makes a Skype based lesson presentation.
You will receive an internationally accredited TEFL certificate and a personalized letter of recommendation.
Not only will you be ready to start your job as an English teacher, you’ll also be ready to engage with different cultures, make a difference in the lives of your students and embark on a life changing adventure of growth and learning.
- Learn a repertoire of skills for dealing with different classroom environments and age groups, as well as tips for structuring a successful lesson.
- Techniques, structures and tips for developing creative, engaging speaking lessons for students of all ages and skill levels
- Strategies, techniques, and creative pathways to developing reading lessons which draw on student interest and push out their language frontiers.
- In-depth knowledge of the importance and techniques for teaching pronunciation as good listening skills will improve speaking, grammar and pronunciation.
- Learning about the key reasons why students misbehave and the best ways to respond and manage your classroom.