View Other Details
10 hours virtual Teacher Studio class
Internationally recognized PDF certificate
Qualified TEFL instructors
Peer-to-peer practice teaching
Personal tutor support
Regular class dates are available
Small group sizes
Completed a TEFL course but not feeling confident enough to start teaching English yet?
You would like to get some practice teaching sessions with a qualified instructor?
We have the answer! Our 10-hour virtual teaching practice course.
This course is 100% suitable for beginners.
You will teach a peer class online with other teachers just like you, in Zoom, coached by a qualified instructor. They will provide you with feedback so that you can improve your presentation techniques and shake off some of those nerves.
Learn how to:
- Manage a virtual classroom and student behavior effectively
- Understand the nuances of teaching English to non-native speakers
- Grasp English grammar terminology and know how to teach it to students of all levels
- Teach the four key areas of language acquisition: reading, speaking, writing, pronunciation
- Grow in confidence as a new teacher to be able to enter your first class
This course is a must for all new ESL teachers!
- Five star rated by past participants
- Live feedback from qualified TEFL instructors
- Prepare and deliver your own lessons
- Completed over 2 days (3.5 hours each day) + homework
- Small group sizes (max 12)