The Certificate in TEFL TESOL (150 hrs.) is an entry-level program - offering a basic introduction to the teaching of English to non-native speakers. This course will equip the prospective teacher with the necessary entry-level skills to enter the classroom with the necessary confidence and understanding of relevant techniques. All courses at the TEFL Training College are fully accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC). The Certificate Course includes:
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Teaching Business English
- Teaching English One-to-One
- Grammar Awareness
*You´ll receive a separate certificate for each specialized module/endorsement. That is a total of 5 certificates when you graduate!
*The Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hrs.) is offered free with this course. The course includes full tutor support and employment assistance and guidance.
- Fully Accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC).
- Tutor Assistance is provided.
- Employment Guidance & Assistance.
- Includes Specialized TEFL/TESOL Modules.
- Highly Competitive & Affordable Course Fees.