Master Diploma in TEFL TESOL 300 Hour Course

This program is designed for teachers who wish to achieve an advanced level qualification in the theory and methodology of TEFL & TESOL. All courses at the TEFL Training College are accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC). The TEFL Training College "Master Diploma in TEFL TESOL" is a high-level program covering a wide range of specialized TESOL / TEFL areas:

- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Teaching Business English
- Teaching English One-to-One
- Grammar Awareness
- Teaching English Online

*You´ll receive a separate certificate for each specialized module/endorsement. That is a total of 6 certificates when you graduate!

*All courses include the optional Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hrs.). The TEFL Training College also has its own job website and portal - where you can access jobs from around the world or upload your resume/CV and be contacted directly by employers.

• Fully Accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC).
  • Fully Tutor Supported with assistance and guidance every step of the way.
  • Employment Assistance & Guidance.
  • Includes Specialized TEFL/TESOL Course Modules.
  • Highly Affordable & Competitive Course Fees.

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 4
  • Job Assistance 10
Elizabeth

The best TEFL course out there!

It was my first experience studying online and although I did not know what to expect I was happily surprised to see how easy it was to follow the materials and that my tutor was there for me every step of the way. I never felt isolated or left to my own devices during the duration of my course. The materials were very clear and I also had the option to go through their library for extra materials if I needed. The information was extremely helpful and I learned much more than I could anticipate. That course changed my life and I never looked back! I definitely recommend TEFL Training College to anyone who wants to have a great course that is fully supported by a tutor 24/7 and great guidance on finding a position. Thank you TEFL Training College for everything. I enjoyed every minute of it!