Top Rated - TEFL Courses in Europe

The Free TEFL Scholarship
The Free TEFL Scholarship

Premier TEFL offers the only TEFL scholarship which combines 120 hours of online TEFL training and 200 hours hands-on teaching experience!

Chose from locations across Europe including Ireland, UK, Malta, Austria and Central Europe (Poland, Romania, Hungary and the Czech Republic).

Up to 97% of your scholarship is covered depending on how long you decide to do!

The package is designed to give you the best start in your English teaching adventure. Afterward, you’ll be prepared to work all over the world, be filled with confidence and have the edge over other TEFL-certified teachers.

Upon completion, you will gain a 320hr – teaching qualification, all free!

Space is limited on this incredible opportunity so apply today!

• Free 4/5* accommodation
  • 3 meals per day
  • City pick up and transfers
  • City tour and lunch before each programme
  • Accredited TEFL certificate

COVID Support Response

All COVID affected students can avail of a further 15% discount off ALL TEFL COURSES by using the code: SUBSIDY.

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 8.5
  • Job Assistance 10
Angela

Importance of internationally recognized accreditation

Hi my name is Angela (Canadian). I found out in my extensive research how important it is to employers from whom you have obtained your TEFL qualifications. Major selling points for me in my selection of Premier TEFL; along with excellent customer service, well established business, and a great price point, is that Premier TEFL is an internationally recognized accredited TEFL course provider. So impressed with my 120 hour on-line TEFL course I have also purchased the 30 hour Business English course. Good news, as a result of enrolling in this course, I have found work as a private English tutor.

Dianne

TEFL

We both signed up to Premier TEFL via the Angloville program. We had a really great time teaching conversational English at Angloville in Warsaw and Budapest and would recommend it to anyone who has interest in earning their TEFL certificate via Premier TEFL. The staff at Premier TEFL in Youghal Ireland have been very helpful in guiding us along the way, and we look forward to more travels while teaching English. Many thanks to Rosie, Ian, Emma, Adam and everyone else for hosting us while we were in Ireland, and we look forward to a fruitful partnership in the future.