120-Hour TEFL Course in Thailand and Job Guarantee

Text-And-Talk English Teaching Academy, based in Bangkok, Thailand have been producing highly skilled, enthusiastic and effective English teachers for the past 20 years. Our graduates are sought after throughout South East Asia and China.

Our Thai Ministry of Education approved and accredited TEFL Course will totally immerse you in the Culture and Traditions of Thailand, whilst learning new teaching skills and methods. You will be practicing these skills & techniques in Thai schools & universities, attending and assisting at an English Language Camps and be an observer of Corporate English lessons in addition to being tutored by our highly qualified trainers over a period of 4 weeks.

If you are keen to experience the fun & excitement of being an English Teacher in this part of the world and earning a good salary doing what you enjoy, then drop us an email today.

Use your gap year effectively, have an income, see South East Asia, and have fun in the City of Angels.

• Accredited by Thailand's Ministry of Education

• Instruction 10
Komesh B. Profile
Komesh

Best Institute with Reputation

My journey started out as a new career move for me. My TEFL course was done with Text & Talk Academy in Bangkok. Text & Talk has a great reputation and recruiters want to work with them. All I have to say guys is do your TEFL course with Text & Talk. I had never thought that I would be able to teach an English class. I had heard all the lovely stories from my friends whom came across to Asia to teach English and are still loving it. When I arrived in Thailand, Charles fetched me at the Airport and I was taken to my accommodation in Bangkok. Great service guys thank you. The academy was within walking distance from my accommodation.
Upon arrival at the academy on my first day, I was introduced to Miki and Ben my trainers. Ben Zelum the IT genius in the background was a great help in me getting accustomed to my laptop again. Firstly, I had to learn how to go back to school, not everyone’s first choice. The TEFL course has made me appreciate the English Language more, since English is my native tongue. These guys have phenomenally high energy levels in the TEFL course. Ben is a perfectionist and pushes you to the next level, thanks Ben. Miki is the exuberant personality at the Academy. My colleagues in the TEFL course were outstanding. Thank you guys!!!
The TEFL course has taught me techniques and skill to use in a Thai classroom. The course added to my skills. Text & Talk has given me confidence to teach at a school. The TEFL course material is well prepared and put together in a professional format.
Charles is brilliant at his job, as he secured me a job within two weeks of my course. I met a diverse number of people at the school, heck I even met someone from my home country. How awesome is that?
Everyone was friendly and helpful at the school. During the course you are taught survival words in Thai - fantastic. They go all out to make you comfortable in a foreign country. I have already referred people to complete the TEFL course with Text & Talk Academy.

The accommodation is great. You can find just about anything within walking distance. There are various forms of transportation to explore in Thailand and Bangkok. I love it out here and can't wait to get started at my new job. Thailand is super friendly, humble and people smile a lot.

Komesh B. Profile
Komesh

Best Institute with Reputation

Bill M. Profile
William

Text-And-Talk TEFL Course Review

Before enrolling in the Text And Talk TEFL course I did quite a lot of online research, but with that kind of research, you still don’t know exactly what you are getting, until you are here in Thailand. What I needed was a process for teaching English with which I could be confident at any level. I also wanted the support to find a job after the course was complete and guidance on my work permit and visa. I am happy to report that the folks at Text and Talk delivered on that and so much more. The course was certainly challenging, but by the end you are clearly a qualified English teacher. As part of the course we had at least seven opportunities to teach real English classes from second grade up through university students and corporate clients as well. When I applied for my first teaching job, which was brought to me by the folks at Text and Talk, I had lessons plans ready to go as well as video tape of me teaching at a local University. Without the course I clearly would not have had a clue how to ace the interview. If you want to teach English here in Thailand, I wouldn't even try without first doing Text And Talk’s TEFL course.

This is small, but have the trainees focus on one lesson plan at a time and not try to do four at one time. Or maybe at least do one fully and then the other 2 together after that.

I thought the corporate field trip was fantastic. I thought teaching at VBAC (Business College) gave me the confidence to know I can do the job.
Madhukar A. (Mack) | Text-And-Talk Academy | TEFL Graduate
Madhukar

Text And Talk TEFL Course Review

I am happy to have participated in this course and I now feel confident in being able to teach English as a Foreign Language. I would recommend Text-And-Talk as the English Academy of choice.
I'm really looking forward to putting into practice what I have learnt at this course and will most certainly remember the important role which culture and custom plays in the learning process.
Having done my course here in Bangkok has also exposed me to the customs and traditions of a very vibrant society.

At the start of the course, my perception that I developed, was somewhat different to what I expected. However, as time progressed I realized that certain parts of the course were just as important as others.
I want to recommend more practice teaching time.
Natasha O. | Text-And-Talk Academy | TEFL Graduate
Natasha

4 week Text & Talk TEFL course, Bangkok

Overall I enjoyed the course a lot. The trainers are extremely friendly and always willing to help you with anything, be it personal or work related. The amount of work set was fair. I found the course useful as it taught me to speak more confidently in front of large classes, a skill that can be applied to any business setting. Public speaking and confidence are very important in any aspect of business.

Rosemary

TEFL Course at Text and Talk Academy

If you are looking to take your TEFL course I would definitely recommend Text and Talk Academy. Miki, Ben, Charles and Ben Zee have been so great. I learnt of the school through the internet and I had my reservations but Charles was really great all the way. He built my trust and confidence in the school and was true to his word from when I got in contact with the school all the way to pick up from the airport and settling in Bangkok. Miki and Ben are amazing trainers, the classes are fun, interactive and it doesn't really matter how low or high your level of confidence is, you will definitely be confident and ready by the end of the course. My favorite memory is definitely meeting all my classmates and getting to have them as my friends, I will genuinely miss them!

Jon

Stumbling across Text and Talk was rather serendipidous

I was looking for a TEFL school while getting into Bangkok the day before Songkran. I called school after school and all were either booked or unemphatic to my circumstances. The second day I was in Bangkok I got a call from the owner, Ben and he provided me with the services I so desperately needed. He listened to my circumstances and accommodated them. In terms of the class, Ben, Miki, and Charles all took very good care of me. Their instruction and genuine care for my success allowed me to accomplish what I needed to in the course. Charles was especially helpful as he gave professional advice on the spot and when it was needed. Text and Talk enabled me to see that teaching in Asia was the right choice for me and they provided me with a fertile environment that allowed my passion for teaching to grow. I recommend Text and Talk to anybody wanting to get a TEFL. The class will prepare you beyond your expectations and you will be accommodated based on your individual needs. The price was also reasonable and I would see that you get more than what you pay for.

The course should be spread out into six weeks. This way the trainees are less stressed out and pinched for time. Other than that I feel the course is terrific.
Samuel

Tefl

Good assistance during the whole course. The course was very Well constructed and provided me with Good knowlegde about teaching her in Thailand. They also provided me with very Good job offers in the area that i wished to work. I would easily recommend the course to anybody else that would Like to become a great teacher here in Thailand. Overall a very good experience and a very well organized course.

Mica-l

Keep up on the good job

After many years deciding to be a teacher. I finally let my everything and jumped for the opportunity scared but yet excited. Text and talk has been suggested by my best friend, before joining the class in April i had a chance meeting Miki , Ben and Charles so welcoming and managed to take my stress away and it sure did help.
Before the course i and the fellow students were invited at a beautiful restaurant to be acquainted. (Thank you by the way)
Through the study and bless their heart,they ve experienced a lot of challenge and yet i still don t know why they re managing to keep themselves calm and positive .
I can not thank them enough for what they ve done for me.
You guys are CLASS A teachers.
I definately love you guys, despite the missing sleep studying( the price to pay right ?) but i had so much fun and made a special bound with you.
Bless you and thank you again.
Kindly
Michael H

I can not see anything on top of my head
Philip

Text-and-Talk, Ben, Ben, Miki & Charles

From start to finish Text-and-Talk have been truly amazing.
Ben, Ben and Miki are very passionate and world-class trainers, who who provide all the skills necessary (and much much more) to teach and live in Thailand.
Meanwhile Charles is on the job, spreading our CV's and putting us in contact with various agencies and schools. Charles also manages our accommodation, travel and visa requirements.
The course is well structured but intense. There's a lot to learn and so every effort is required.
You get to meet lots of people and good friends along the way.
Highly recommended!

David

Challenging but fun TEFL course

Ben and Miki are both really good teachers who provide expert coaching whilst making the classes fun/interactive. I never felt bored in their class.
The course is structured so they gradually build up each student's confidence so that by the end of the 4 weeks you feel confident in preparing and presenting a lesson to students.
Charles provides great support to every student in terms of giving advice on matters such as accommodation, life in Bangkok and most importantly finding a teaching job in Thailand.
I had many job offers before the course finished which is in my opinion a massive benefit of choosing Text and Talk over similar TEFL course providers here in Thailand.
I made some very good friends on the course.

David

Text-And-Talk Review

I have had a very good time there right from the start, with excellent attention to detail from the staff and appreciate the early bird promotion which helped save a lot of money. With this training my future is more certain as I feel more confident about myself and my career goals. I now have more qualifications, as well as additional accreditation and would highly recommend the Text-And-Talk course to anyone who would like to get similar TEFL training.

Jakob Edvardsson
Jakob

Good course

The people running this course put a lot of effort into making it useful for us. I found that they taught me a lot about how to be a presenter, someone who can gain the interest of his or her audience and maintain it throughout. Being a rather reserved individual this was actually quite difficult but it was also the most useful part of the course for me. Whether I´ll be teaching English or doing anything else that requires me to be in front of people I am very grateful for the training I´ve received.

Chakchai Chantri
Chakchai

Enjoyable

It was not easy but very informative. A pleasure to spend time with the teachers and to learn more about Thai culture as well. So I really enjoyed the time here, even though it was pretty intensive. The first week was most intensive and afterwards it became much easier. The classmates were total friendly and helpful, so we were a great team. The location is awesome and directly next to our apartment. I recommend everybody to sign up for the course.

More practise lesson in a real school class.
Ally

Text and Talk

It's been an intense 4weeks training and worth it,with the best trainer Miki ,our observers Ben and Zelum. Thank you all for the advise, training and leading us on the right path,and Charles who was with me from day one at the airport.
Good technique used and good teaching methods.All the field trips,teaching observations and teaching practices have made me a better person than I was when l first started in January 2018.
Text and Talk team is full of loving,caring and friendly people. I felt at home from day one and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Job offer was secured within 2 days after graduation,Thank you Madame Sue Parmelee.
Thank you Text and Talk!

About Text-And-Talk Academy

Its graduates are sought after throughout South East Asia and China.

Our Thai...