120-Hour TEFL Course in Thailand and Job Guarantee

Text-And-Talk English Teaching Academy, based in Bangkok, Thailand have been producing highly skilled, enthusiastic and effective English teachers for the past 20 years. Our graduates are sought after throughout South East Asia and China.

Our Thai Ministry of Education approved and accredited TEFL Course will totally immerse you in the Culture and Traditions of Thailand, whilst learning new teaching skills and methods. You will be practicing these skills & techniques in Thai schools & universities, attending and assisting at an English Language Camps and be an observer of Corporate English lessons in addition to being tutored by our highly qualified trainers over a period of 4 weeks.

If you are keen to experience the fun & excitement of being an English Teacher in this part of the world and earning a good salary doing what you enjoy, then drop us an email today.

Use your gap year effectively, have an income, see South East Asia, and have fun in the City of Angels.

• Accredited by Thailand's Ministry of Education

• Difficulty 7
  • Job Assistance 8.6
Rosemary

TEFL Course at Text and Talk Academy

If you are looking to take your TEFL course I would definitely recommend Text and Talk Academy. Miki, Ben, Charles and Ben Zee have been so great. I learnt of the school through the internet and I had my reservations but Charles was really great all the way. He built my trust and confidence in the school and was true to his word from when I got in contact with the school all the way to pick up from the airport and settling in Bangkok. Miki and Ben are amazing trainers, the classes are fun, interactive and it doesn't really matter how low or high your level of confidence is, you will definitely be confident and ready by the end of the course. My favorite memory is definitely meeting all my classmates and getting to have them as my friends, I will genuinely miss them!

Jon

Stumbling across Text and Talk was rather serendipidous

I was looking for a TEFL school while getting into Bangkok the day before Songkran. I called school after school and all were either booked or unemphatic to my circumstances. The second day I was in Bangkok I got a call from the owner, Ben and he provided me with the services I so desperately needed. He listened to my circumstances and accommodated them. In terms of the class, Ben, Miki, and Charles all took very good care of me. Their instruction and genuine care for my success allowed me to accomplish what I needed to in the course. Charles was especially helpful as he gave professional advice on the spot and when it was needed. Text and Talk enabled me to see that teaching in Asia was the right choice for me and they provided me with a fertile environment that allowed my passion for teaching to grow. I recommend Text and Talk to anybody wanting to get a TEFL. The class will prepare you beyond your expectations and you will be accommodated based on your individual needs. The price was also reasonable and I would see that you get more than what you pay for.

The course should be spread out into six weeks. This way the trainees are less stressed out and pinched for time. Other than that I feel the course is terrific.
Samuel

Tefl

Good assistance during the whole course. The course was very Well constructed and provided me with Good knowlegde about teaching her in Thailand. They also provided me with very Good job offers in the area that i wished to work. I would easily recommend the course to anybody else that would Like to become a great teacher here in Thailand. Overall a very good experience and a very well organized course.

Mica-l

Keep up on the good job

After many years deciding to be a teacher. I finally let my everything and jumped for the opportunity scared but yet excited. Text and talk has been suggested by my best friend, before joining the class in April i had a chance meeting Miki , Ben and Charles so welcoming and managed to take my stress away and it sure did help.
Before the course i and the fellow students were invited at a beautiful restaurant to be acquainted. (Thank you by the way)
Through the study and bless their heart,they ve experienced a lot of challenge and yet i still don t know why they re managing to keep themselves calm and positive .
I can not thank them enough for what they ve done for me.
You guys are CLASS A teachers.
I definately love you guys, despite the missing sleep studying( the price to pay right ?) but i had so much fun and made a special bound with you.
Bless you and thank you again.
Kindly
Michael H

I can not see anything on top of my head
Philip

Text-and-Talk, Ben, Ben, Miki & Charles

From start to finish Text-and-Talk have been truly amazing.
Ben, Ben and Miki are very passionate and world-class trainers, who who provide all the skills necessary (and much much more) to teach and live in Thailand.
Meanwhile Charles is on the job, spreading our CV's and putting us in contact with various agencies and schools. Charles also manages our accommodation, travel and visa requirements.
The course is well structured but intense. There's a lot to learn and so every effort is required.
You get to meet lots of people and good friends along the way.
Highly recommended!

David

Challenging but fun TEFL course

Ben and Miki are both really good teachers who provide expert coaching whilst making the classes fun/interactive. I never felt bored in their class.
The course is structured so they gradually build up each student's confidence so that by the end of the 4 weeks you feel confident in preparing and presenting a lesson to students.
Charles provides great support to every student in terms of giving advice on matters such as accommodation, life in Bangkok and most importantly finding a teaching job in Thailand.
I had many job offers before the course finished which is in my opinion a massive benefit of choosing Text and Talk over similar TEFL course providers here in Thailand.
I made some very good friends on the course.

David

Text-And-Talk Review

I have had a very good time there right from the start, with excellent attention to detail from the staff and appreciate the early bird promotion which helped save a lot of money. With this training my future is more certain as I feel more confident about myself and my career goals. I now have more qualifications, as well as additional accreditation and would highly recommend the Text-And-Talk course to anyone who would like to get similar TEFL training.

Jakob Edvardsson
Jakob

Good course

The people running this course put a lot of effort into making it useful for us. I found that they taught me a lot about how to be a presenter, someone who can gain the interest of his or her audience and maintain it throughout. Being a rather reserved individual this was actually quite difficult but it was also the most useful part of the course for me. Whether I´ll be teaching English or doing anything else that requires me to be in front of people I am very grateful for the training I´ve received.

Chakchai Chantri
Chakchai

Enjoyable

It was not easy but very informative. A pleasure to spend time with the teachers and to learn more about Thai culture as well. So I really enjoyed the time here, even though it was pretty intensive. The first week was most intensive and afterwards it became much easier. The classmates were total friendly and helpful, so we were a great team. The location is awesome and directly next to our apartment. I recommend everybody to sign up for the course.

More practise lesson in a real school class.
Ally

Text and Talk

It's been an intense 4weeks training and worth it,with the best trainer Miki ,our observers Ben and Zelum. Thank you all for the advise, training and leading us on the right path,and Charles who was with me from day one at the airport.
Good technique used and good teaching methods.All the field trips,teaching observations and teaching practices have made me a better person than I was when l first started in January 2018.
Text and Talk team is full of loving,caring and friendly people. I felt at home from day one and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Job offer was secured within 2 days after graduation,Thank you Madame Sue Parmelee.
Thank you Text and Talk!

Jeynah

TEFL Course in Bangkok, Thailand with Text-And-Talk Academy

If you are thinking seriously about becoming a professional teacher teaching in Thailand or any other countries around the world, take this world-renowned TEFL course with Text-And-Talk Academy!

Not only will you receive excellent knowledge through the well-thought-out course materials, you will also receive wonderful out-of-classroom experiences. With great assistance from my trainers, I've overcome self-doubt and my self-confidence has increased tremendously. This life-changing 120-hour course is worth every penny.

Miki

Text-And-Talk TEFL course

I had a great experience taking the 120-hour course at Text-And-Talk Academy. Before taking the course I had no teaching experience or an understanding of how to teach in general. This course taught me all the skills necessary to become professional and highly effective trainer for multiple age groups and English proficiency groups.
Some of the skills I learned were how create effective and fun lesson plans, adapt myself to multiple English proficiency groups and age groups on the spot. At the end of the course I saw myself develop into a professional trainer full of confidence and I was able to extend that confidence to my students who wanted to speak English.
I have also recommended this course to multiple colleagues of mine, and their feedback have been positive all around.

Ben

Ben Zelum: Review - Text-And-Talk Academy - 120 Hour TEFL course - Bangkok, Thailand

Before taking the course, I have done a few teaching jobs here and there. Teaching is not necessarily difficult, however, without any real knowledge of teaching and the skills involved, it can be hard and stressful to teach in a fun, interactive, and supportive manner.

From this 120-Hour TEFL course provided by Text-And-Talk Academy, I was able to experience, first hand, a real classroom of students to practice with. This allowed me to see what my weaknesses were and take any supportive learn a number of skills and bring out the best in me to fulfil my students' requirements in the class environment. Skills such as:
1. presenting myself in a professional, yet fun and friendly manner
2. dressing to impress but not overly professional (this may deter Thai students from opening themselves up to you - which is a key part of getting them to communicate and interact)
3. lesson and material preparation to help me reduce the amount of time I need to create highly effective lesson plans that can clearly and easily convey the target language to any learner group
4. managing any feelings of nervousness or fear from teaching in front of a class or audience
5. allowing myself to adapt to to mixed age groups and/or mixed English proficiency groups on the spot
and many more skills.

This course has allowed me to develop into a highly professional and effective English trainer and from the hundreds of students I've taught since taking this course, all have developed more confidence when using English and had fun doing so.

About Text-And-Talk Academy

Its graduates are sought after throughout South East Asia and China.

Our Thai...