View Other Details
- Evaluated Practice Teaching sessions in real-life Thai Schools and Observations at Thai Business venues.
- Fundamentals of Teaching Methodology using PPP.
- Grammar awareness.
- Cultural awareness.
- Survival Thai.
- Course materials
- Peer-to-peer Teaching Evaluations
- CV & Job Interview preparations (advertised on our Employment Portal webpage)
- TOEIC Test (English Proficiency Test) application (if applicable)
- Assistance with Visa Extensions & Visa-runs (if applicable)
Text & Talk TEFL Academy offers a Standard TEFL Course which prepares the aspirant Teacher to acquire the necessary skills to teach English as a Foreign Language in Thailand as well as Asia - which exceeds 120 hours of study and in-class training.
All Graduates enjoy the full support in finding full-time teaching positions and also non-degreed individuals are placed in our Paid Internship & Volunteer Program.
We also have an Employment Portal, which is accessible to many Schools and Agencies in which the availability of all our Graduates are advertised.
- Accredited by Thailand's Ministry of Education
- Paid Internship Program for non-degreed applicants
- Comprehensive job placement assistance
- Evaluated Practice Teaching sessions in real-life Thai Schools and Observations at Thai Business venues
- Visa & Accommodation assistance