Interested in getting paid to live, travel, and teach in Europe? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in some of the most premiere European countries like Spain, Italy, Germany, and the Czech Republic.
Teaching English in Europe is one of the best ways to boost your resume with professional international work experience, make friends from all over the world, learn a new language, and much more.
TEFL certified English teachers in Europe can earn a solid hourly wage and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with plenty of time to for regional travel.
ITA offers In-Person TEFL classes across Europe in cities like Barcelona, Madrid, St. Petersburg, and Florence. You can also take your TEFL class Online before going to Europe.
We’ve helped more than 20,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Europe? Is Europe the right choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Europe & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Europe, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular countries like Spain, Italy, Germany, and the Czech Republic.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including in Barcelona, Florence, Prague, and Saint Petersburg. All of these classes would qualify you to teach English in Europe. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Europe: How do I actually find a teaching job in Spain or Germany? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Europe. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Europe yet? No problem! There are thousands of ITA alumni across Europe and you’ll be able to connect with fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Europe & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad already!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!