Get Paid to Teach English in Europe with TEFL Certification

Interested in getting paid to live, travel, and teach in Europe? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in some of the most premiere European countries like Spain, Italy, Germany, and the Czech Republic.

Teaching English in Europe is one of the best ways to boost your resume with professional international work experience, make friends from all over the world, learn a new language, and much more.

TEFL certified English teachers in Europe can earn a solid hourly wage and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with plenty of time to for regional travel.

ITA offers In-Person TEFL classes across Europe in cities like Barcelona, Madrid, St. Petersburg, and Florence. You can also take your TEFL class Online before going to Europe.

We’ve helped more than 20,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn some money along the way!

Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?

• One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Europe? Is Europe the right choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Europe & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Europe, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular countries like Spain, Italy, Germany, and the Czech Republic.
  • Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including in Barcelona, Florence, Prague, and Saint Petersburg. All of these classes would qualify you to teach English in Europe. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
  • We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
  • One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Europe: How do I actually find a teaching job in Spain or Germany? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Europe. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
  • Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Europe yet? No problem! There are thousands of ITA alumni across Europe and you’ll be able to connect with fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Europe & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad already!

How Do I Get Started?

Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.

Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!

• Instruction 9.3
  • Academic Rigor 8.3
  • Job Assistance 10
Keenan

Choose this program!!

There are lots of TEFL course options. I would highly recommend International TEFL Academy. I opted to complete the on-line course. The materials were appropriate and adjusted for on-line learning. I had access to resources during my course completion, while I completed the practicum and life-long job guidance. How great is that!? In addition, there are so many resources about job searching and preferred schools. A great choice and so much value to the course.

Response from International TEFL Academy

Hey Keenan,

Sounds like you had a great experience with your ITA Online class and practicum - awesome! If you ever need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch! - ITA

Angela

International TEFL Academy

In my experience ITA provided me with an invaluable experience of learning and support in the convenience of an online course, without being overly expensive. I found the course challenging and comprehensive, and I feel that it has prepared me to step into a classroom and be an effective teacher. The curriculum was much more difficult than I had anticipated from an online course, but they offered easy to navigate support for any issues that I had, which weren't many. I would recommend ITA to anyone looking to become an ESL/EFL teacher.

I don't think the program can be improved, it had everything I needed.
Response from International TEFL Academy

Really glad to hear you had a positive experience with the our Online class and that you found it to be a good value! If you ever need any assistance with job search or if you have any questions, always just get in touch! - ITA

Kristina

She decided she could, So she did!

I packed my bags and moved abroad to Italy and have looked back since. I searched for a month about all the different courses and online companies as well as in person venues. I always came back to ITA. Shortly, before making the jump I discussed my desire to teach abroad with a close friend. Little did I know the information she was withholding! After hearing about her online experience with ITA I instantly had to contact an adviser to speak about my viability with the program. After speaking with Amanda my path was aligned. I signed up for the course starting on February 12th, 2018. (I know not that long ago, right?) Well, at first getting back to school was difficult. I had to redefine my study habits and sleep schedule. I worked full time while completing the program. I worked really hard and you have to work really hard. The course isn't easy. It test your creativity, flexibility, and perseverance through weekly reading, blog post, and assignments. My Instructor Kenneth always gave honest and critical feedback which is what I needed. I appreciated his forwardness and correction through the online platform. The fellow classmates I have met along the way have strengthened my network of friends worldwide! Everyone assumes that completeing the course online isn't tailored to each student but I highly disagree! My assignments all cam from me and what I found to fit best under the criteria given. This trained me to be agile in the classroom. At the end they offered a FREE additional 2 week course in Business Professionals and Young Learners! I took advantage of this option and I gained so much newfound knowledge that I didn't even think about. Like remember those rhythms we learned as a child... those actual are great in teaching English as a Foreign Language. Since completing this course I have received multiple job offers overseas in Asia and Europe. I am now teaching online with VipKid and it is so much fun. The kids are great and the schedule is flexible with my other full time job. I will be accepting a position teaching abroad within the next week. Shhhh..... I haven't told anyone yet!!!

Response from International TEFL Academy

Wow, what an awesome story! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us and everyone. So happy to hear that you've had a great experience in your TEFL class so far and that you're off to a fantastic start. Wishing you the very, very best in your upcoming adventure abroad! As always, if you ever need anything just get in touch! - ITA

About International TEFL Academy

International TEFL Academy is passionate about two things:

1) Providing the highest quality TEFL certification classes.

2) Ensuring all of our graduates find professional, paid English teaching jobs abroad & have a wonderful experience overseas.

...