7 Day Surf Camp in Sydney, Australia

We invite you to join us on a 7 Day Surf Camp in our home town of Thirroul for a week you will always remember to share with us our life, our love, our passion for surfing. We want you to experience what it’s like to live as a surfer in Australia and we will attempt to teach you all you need to know to make that happen.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Shaun

AST Camp

AST has the most amazing surf camp ever. The AST crew is the most knowledgeable, fun loving, and energetic group you will ever meet. They are dedicated to teaching you how to surf and have fun doing it. In addition, through their surf camps you meet people from all over the world, who like you, are there to learn the amazing world surfing has to offer. They also introduce you to the increadable nature that Australia has to offer. Where else can you go and feed sting rays and baby kangaroos. All of the locations are easy to get to from Thirroul. And getting from Sydney airport to Thirroul is very fast and easy by train.

Samantha

One of the best weeks in Oz

I had one of my favorite weeks in Oz when staying in Thirroul during a 7 day surf camp. The AST Team will make you cry from laughing (and pain if you didn't do enough press ups before the camp!) If you think you will have a moment to read a chapter of that book which you brought with you, then dream on - there is no way of getting board: surfing (obviously), skating, BBQ, an afternoon tracking trip, a movie or a party here or there. Great atmosphere, lovely people and the best instructors! You just keep coming back.

Can you even do this?
Galiay

Amazing experience !!

Had the best time here! The instructors was so helpful and patient. It was my first time surfing and now I can catch waves alone !! Thirroul is a very nice little town, every shops are close from the Beach Motel. The beach is just 2 minutes walk from the Beach Motel. It's very nice to meet people from everywhere is the world and share the experience with them.
Thanks Sam, Lili, José, Ben, Tom and everybody for this experience and I hope to see you soon :)
Mathilde xx

Nothing, It was perfect !
Silvia

Amanzing week

I had an amazing week at Australian surf tours. Well prepare and friendly staff, always available to explain and help out. nice surf house to chill out after the surfing day and to meet new friend and the town is lovely, really close to Sydney.
We had also a skateboard lesson and practice and the video correction and good photos taken while surfing. You can also take the board and wet suit in the spare time and practice in the local beach.

About Australian Surf Tours

There’s something different about starting your life-long surfing adventure with Australian Surf Tours than starting it by yourself or with anyone else. Australian Surf Tours is more than just a surf camp or surf school. We represent a culture, a...