4 Week Surf Development Course in Sydney, Australia

AST's Surf Development Course are the most complete, in depth and highly structured surf programs on the market. Over a 4 week course guests will surf everyday, have access to first class equipment, unspoilt beaches with perfect waves, undertake video correction sessions aimed at increasing their skill development and be entertained with guided activities around the beautiful south coast of NSW.

• 28 nights beach front accommodation
  • Daily delicious and healthy breakfast
  • 4 weeks intensive surf course and activities
  • Friday night free BBQs
  • All equipment necessary

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.7
Vincent

Thank you AST !

Just en amazing trip. Best place to learn to surf, best place to meet amazing people (a special one for you Magy). This is just the best part of my trip in Australia. Thank you Australian Surf Tours for these great moments, not just to teach how to surf, but also an other way of life. The motel, the food, the waves, the people, the landscapes, everything is perfect. Love you guys ! Sure I will be back ;) !

Anna

The best surf lessons!

I had tried surfing three times before coming to AST in different parts of the world and I can honestly say these were the best waves, the best teachers and the best atmosphere for learning! I stayed for a week (in Thirroul) which is intense but definitely manageable, and worth it as everyone makes great progress. Surf lessons were complemented by video correction and skateboarding which was incredibly fun as well, and the surf house was really and provided yummy breakfast :) Sam, Lili and everyone else made me feel at home, I will definitely come back :)

Violetta

Great vibe!

As someone who never really surfed before, this surf camp was awesome. Never did I imagine that there was so much science behind waves! The instructors not only taught us how to surf, but also the theory behind surfing and how to read the "conditions". This is really invaluable information if you wish to surf after the program. Probably my favourite part of the program outside the surfing was how welcoming and inclusive the surf instructors are. If one of them throws a party, for example, all surf camp goers are automatically invited. It's a great community and I would highly recommend it.

About Australian Surf Tours

There’s something different about starting your life-long surfing adventure with Australian Surf Tours than starting it by yourself or with anyone else. Australian Surf Tours is more than just a surf camp or surf school. We represent a culture, a...