Oz Adventure with INTRO Travel

Oz Adventure is an awesome 9-day group tour showing you the best of Sydney and beyond. And the perfect introduction to traveling in Australia.

You'll get 8 nights accommodation and a personal airport pick up.. You’ll go jet boating, experience the world-famous Bondi Beach, sail around Sydney harbour, party at some of Sydney’s best bars and clubs, road trip north and learn to surf, go sandboarding, dolphin spotting, hang out with wild kangaroos, have a spectacular farewell dinner up Sydney tower and much more. All with a Group Leader from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends!

After your first 9 days, we'll then help you plan all your amazing travels around Australia with the new friends you’ve made. So you don’t need to worry about a thing.

• Cruise around the iconic Sydney Harbour by jet boat.
  • Private cruise sailing around Sydney Harbour!
  • Visit the world famous Bondi Beach and walk the Bondi to Coogee Coastal path
  • Try out sand boarding at the largest sand dunes in the southern hemisphere
  • Learn to surf in Port Stephens with the help of qualified instructors

GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS

As a special offer for all of our Go Overseas viewers we're offering 10% off any INTRO Tour for a limited time.
Simply head to our website and use 'GET10' at checkout to claim your discount!

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Kevin

Amazing introduction to Australia

What's not to recommend? I came to Australia with very limited knowledge. Sure I could figure out a lot of things on my own but why bother when a company can help you figure things out and provide some amazing experiences along the way. But using the word "company" is a disgrace to Intro Travel. When you go with Intro Travel you are not investing in a company, you are investing in a life experience. Most backpackers start their trip in Sydney, which is where Oz Intro takes place. How you plan to spend your time is up to you but for myself, I would rather pay the money for someone to make sure I experience the best opportunities rather than trying to find them myself. I definitely would have missed out on many of the amazing opportunities if I had done everything on my own. OZ Intro will give you everything you could want to begin your Australia adventure!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Sandboarding was by far the most nerve-racking moment. I was worried that we would have to stand going down the hill but luckily I was wrong. Watching many others go down first made the experience way easier to accomplish and I was glad to do it. After a couple of runs, I was only dreading the walk up to do it more rounds.
Lola

Amazing!!

Couldn't recommend Intro Travel any more! I first used them when I went solo travelling to Oz 2 and a half years ago, and picked the company by pure chance, but it turned out to be the best decision. The daunting element of going away on your own was completely taken away the second we were picked up from the airport. They helped set us all up with absolutely everything we needed (visas, tax codes, bank accounts etc) and all the activities they had planned kept us super busy everyday. It was THE best way to see Sydney before moving onwards, which they also gave us loads of information and support on. I then used Intro Travel for my Bali trip as I loved it that much.

Our tour guides were Tom and Colin and they absolutely smashed it!! Thanks for being our parents for the week.

DO IT!! You'll make friends for life and will never look back.
Rosalie

Amazing

Where do I start? My time with Intro in Australia was just fabulous to say the least. I was a little nervous about travelling to Australia but everything was taken care of for me. I was greeted at the airport which relaxed me straight away. I was able to meet an amazing group of people and had such a great time. The activities were awesome! Sailing around the harbour on a private catamaran, zipping around the harbour on a jet boat. Seeing the world famous Bondi beach. My favourite part had to be going to Port Stephens, it felt like such an Australian experience I could never imagine. After the tour my leader Tom helped me sort all my travels out and I’m still in contact with him for any help I need to this day!

Molly

Neek

Had a fantastic time! All of the activities were fun and engaging. They were also very well organised.

All of the accommodation was clean and spacious too.

My highlight was the surf lesson and the katamaran trip. The night life was also great!

Tom was a brilliant group leader, and had lots of advice and ideas about further travel.

I have no complaints about this trip. My only wish would be for the trip to be longer, as I had such fun.

Make it longer.
Henry

Ozintro

Amazing week full of ace activities, great introduction to Australia and have made memories and shared experiences with the rest of the group that will last a life time. Tom Dewsnap the group leader made the week for me. Professional and helped out with any queries or questions, but was also a great laugh and a good mate at the same time, top guy. Would recommend to any one interested in traveling Australia, can be quite easy to feel out of your depth out here but Intro Travel make your first initial week stress free and cover any of the difficult parts like starting up your bank account, onwards travel etc.. extremely grateful to have shared the experience with such amazing amazing people.

Well organised, doesn’t need it.
Craig

BEST WEEK EVER!!!!

The Oz intro was an amazing experience; Tom was fantastic. The whole thing was really well organised and planned out. For the money you pay the experiences and activities you do are stupidly valuable for the price. Not only that but the group of like minded people you share them with and potentially your future travelling is invaluable. The itinerary and outings had some unforgettable moments, views and experiences. The hostel is clean and everyone is friendly and helpful. The food provided on the trips was also great. Tom was awesome too and helped with anything they could and will answer all your questions even if he has to go and research to give you an answer, basically the effort he put in was 5 star. Over all I think this was an absolutely fantastic experience and the best possible way to get introduced to Australia for your future travels. Thanks guys!