This one-week program is the perfect add-on to our Australia Veterinary Service program. By adding one week to an exciting program, students are given more time to enjoy the numerous activities in Sydney, as well as see more of the coast.
Students will get the opportunity to participate in wilderness adventures, visit top tourist attractions, see animals in their natural habitats, learn the history of Aboriginal people, and revel in the country's gorgeous landscapes. Each day is sure to be filled with fun and adventure!
- Hike through the stunning Blue Mountains to visit waterfalls.
- Learn about Aboriginal history by day, and enjoy a spooky ghost tour by night.
- Venture through a huge sand dune mass by 4WD.
- Soak in the sun on the shore of Manly Beach.
- Adventure on horseback to see kangaroos.