3 Day Tour of Prague

group in front of graffiti in prague
group in front of graffiti in prague
old building in prague
old building in prague

Ready to enjoy a fun weekend in the magical world of Prague? Grab your friends and walk through the streets of Old Town and cross over the famous Charles Bridge, whilst enjoying the street vendors and musicians.
Leave your mark on the John Lennon Wall and enjoy the amazing views of the city up on the hill to Prague Castle.

Prague offers various bars and clubs for people who want to dance the night away. One of the most famous one is the 5 level club offering different music on every level, complete with an underground ice bar!

This trip to Prague includes unique culture, architecture and entertainment for all!

• Prague Castle
  • John Lennon Wall
  • Charles Bridge
  • Pub Crawl
  • 5 Level Club

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Kevin

One of my favorite trips!

Everything about this trip was amazing - the city, the sights, the staff, and the nightlife all combined made this trip so memorable. Prague is such a beautiful city with a lot to offer and this tour lets you hit it all. The pub crawl that takes you to a few of the best bars/clubs might've been my favorite part (aside from the food). This trip is a great value for whats included and booking it through their website was so easy. Smart Trip took care of everything for us so we didn't have to worry about navigating the city, transportation, or the hostel. I would definitely recommend booking through this company to any students studying abroad who want to get the most value and fun for their money without having to worry about any of the logistics of traveling.

Jon

Smart Trip makes traveling a breeze

Smart Trip makes traveling Europe fun, easy, and affordable. The staff is incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They hook you up with the best amenities and activities while traveling, making everything stress-free while giving you more than enough freedom to see and do whatever you like.

First: the planning. Everything was planned and executed perfectly - the travel and lodging were super easy, the bus and the hostels were all great quality. They had a great balance between structure and freedom; All activities were optional and mostly free; but ALL of them were well worth it. They take you to see and do everything you could possibly want wherever you travel - and then give you the freedom to do more.

Next: the staff. These folks were amazingly helpful. They were young, but surprisingly knowledgeable regarding directions, things to do, and even the history behind cities/destinations that I traveled to. They were also super friendly and I even kept in touch with some of them - more often than not, actually.

I STRONGLY recommend traveling with Smart Trip, not only are they cheaper than their competitors, but their amenities are better, their activities are better, and their tour guides are friendlier and more organized.

Tori

Prague is an amazing city!

I enjoyed my trip to Prague with Smart Trip so much! It was one of the highlights of my study abroad semester. The company was so easy to work with, and they took care of every detail for you. The staff was so much fun, and very helpful whenever I had any questions. Prague is one of my favorite cities I’ve been to, and I recommend visiting it to anyone studying abroad! There’s so much to see in this city, and at night they have an optional pub crawl which was so much fun. You get so much for your money with Smart Trip, and I love how much freedom they give you to enjoy your trip how you want to. You don’t have to stay with the group the whole time, but there is always someone to hang around with if you are nervous to be alone. You won’t be disappointed with this company!

I don’t think they need to improve on anything!