Stoke Travel: Springfest, the little Oktoberfest

people serving meals at campsite
people serving meals at campsite
friends at campsite
friends at campsite

From April 23 - May 11, Munich play host to Fruhlingsfest (Springfest) often referred to as “little Oktoberfest”. The weather in Munich is warmer, there are fewer tourists and overall it is a much more authentic experience. But it's the same deal, beer halls, live music, big steins, Bavarian cuisine and dancing and singing from the top of tabletops!

After your day at the halls come back to the campsite for one of our massive Stoke parties! Our campsites are known for being the biggest party outside of the halls, with a carnivalesque atmosphere and nightly entertainment!

• The Stoke Travel Campsite has the biggest party outside the beer-halls
  • The same great Bavarian beer, with less tourists, lines, crowds
  • Similar to Oktoberfest but in Spring! Springfest, perfect for your Spring Break

Run with the Bulls at San Fermin in Pamplona this July!

Join us for San Fermin 2019 where the Spanish city of Pamplona comes alive as a million visators take to the streets to drink, dance and experience the infamous bull run. Stay at our all-inclusive campsite with 2 daily meals, guides, live bands, DJs, a huge swimming pool, river to float down and our unlimited beer and sangria bar!

• Staff 9.5
  • Organization 9
Brian

Springfest 2018

This year I went with Stoke Travel to Springfest in Munich. First of all the weather was just amazingly good with every day sunny weather. The food was so good and the party vibe was always there! I enjoyed myself every day while being accompanied with the Stokies and other lovely people. During the night it got a bit chilly so finding a snuggle buddy was quite neccessary but besides that it was an amazing experience! The unlimited booze is a must have when you are there since doing beer or sangria bongs with your mates is really fun. The staff was great and made sure that everyone had a great time while being there!

Maybe a bigger variety in drinks would be nice since we only got beer and sangria.
Shannon

Springfest with Stoke Travel

I went with Stoke travel to Springfest and stayed in a clean erect tent, which I had to myself. It had 2 sleeping bags and mattresses. The campsite was miraculously decorated with all sorts of fun signs and paint. The food was amazing and better than expected for a campsite. I loved the Paella.the best part of the whole camp was the Unlimited booze. It was so nice to not have to spend my life’s savings on wine and beer. The camp was the perfect pregame morning party before we headed to the beer halls. The guides were informative, fun, and relaxed. They made me feel like I was apart of the family. The wheel of misfortune was so much fun. They even had a cool life size Jenga game. There was never a dull moment or a bad vibe at camp. The crew and staff were all very accommodating and were knowledgeable and helpful.
The Stoke campsite had a party vibe from dusk until dawn. The guides told us how to get to the festival and gave us information sheets.
The festival itself was so much fun and less crowded than Oktoberfest. It was more intimate. The food was amazing. The people were friendly and the rollercoaster rides were a blast. the weather was amazing the whole weekend. I would recommend Stoke Springfest to anyone. One of the best experiences I’ve had.

Beer Halls
Chris

Springfest with Stoke

Had an absolute blast last April during my Springfest trip with Stoke Travel. The atmosphere on the campsite was amazing and everyone was partying while the staff were playing games with everyone. Food was great as well and the unlimited booze contributed to a good time. The beer halls where very fun. I went a couple of times with a bunch of fellow travellers who I met at the campsite. We are meeting up again for Oktoberfest! The only downside I could think of where the tents at times. It was a little cold but staff gave us extra sleeping bags to keep us warm! Didn't end up sleeping much anyways as I only was there for a couple of days and wanted to make the most of it.

Overall great experience and definitely would recommend Stoke Travel!

Tents could be improved a bit. Got extra sleeping bags though, so no complaint from my side!

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets. Come join the party at dozens of...