Budapest, Vienna & Salzburg 3 Day Tour

lake with city behind
lake with city behind
girls in heated pool
girls in heated pool

Why visit just one amazing city when you can visit three?! Go with us to three beautiful destinations of eastern Europe: Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg!

First destination: Budapest! Warm up in their thermal bathhouses, hang out at the hipster bars and experience its opulent architecture. Explore Budapest and its interesting history by day and check out the bar scene by night.

After that: Vienna! Vienna is known for the grandiose gardens, its rich history and magnificent infrastructure. Drink a good glass of wine while listening to the beautiful sounds of a classic Viennese concert!

Last stop: Salzburg! This city is the destination of the famous movie 'The Sound of Music' and it is the birthplace of the musical mastermind Mozart. Experience this charming town with its breathtaking views!

• Hofburg Palace
  • Museum Quartier
  • St. Stephen's Cathedral
  • Buda Castle
  • Sound of Music tour

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Ben

Beautiful, fun, and Tasty!

The adventure I took to these 3 places with Smart Trip had everything one could possibly wish for. The tour took us to the most beautiful parts of Austria while taking us to eat and drink at all the right places. With no worries whatsoever, I got to enjoy so many different aspects of the country with a group of fun, adventurous people. Each location has it's own special features, some being the architecture, nature, fresh food and wine, and many more incredible feats unlike anything in the world. Definitely make sure you go up the vineyards in Vienna. The views are incredible, along with the best meal I had on my trip to Europe. Everyone is extremely nice and give the homiest hospitality one could as for. I highly recommend it!!! I am definitely going to do it again at some point.

Make sure you take it all in. Don't just take a couple of pictures and move on. There is nothing else like it in the world, and who knows when the next time you will be able to see it. The views from the top of Vienna are an image I still have in my head and will never forget.
Brittany

Amazing Abroad Experience!

I took this trip not thinking much of Budapest, Salzburg or Vienna but this turned out to be one of my favorite trips I took all semester! Smart Trip was extremely organized; they made sure we got to every tour on time, had the whole weekend planned, and booked a nice hostel! The staff, Adam and Michelle, were so nice and helpful and gave insider tips on the cool places to go that no one knew about. The activities during the trip were planned out really well and it really seemed like they had an insider who was giving us the best of the city. We visited all the popular places in all the cities and then had lots of time to go explore all the ins and outs of the city. Adam and Michelle honestly just hung out with us and made sure we got from place to place and we actually ended up all becoming friends! It’s super casual and you make so many new friends. I had such an amazing time and can’t wait to take more trips with Smart Trip!

Book early! The trips fill up because they are so popular!
Imy

Highly recommend this company!!

This trips has everything - visits to 3 cities in 3 days, multiple tours and endless possibilities to take awesome pictures to savour for the rest of your life! Not only do you get to see Hungary, but also Austria! What more could you ask for?! The tour guides are awesome and really wanted their groups to have the best experience possible, which I really appreciated! I absolutely loved the Sound of Music Tour that we had the option of going on because I love the movie and it was such a cool experience. The cities looked unlike anything I'd ever seen before! The bus was comfortable and even had WiFi which is rare and was a major plus! I would definitely go on this tour again and would recommend it to any of my friends who are coming abroad as well!

All around, I think its perfect! The opportunity to see the different cities and the positive attitudes of all the tour leaders made it a wonderful experience!

About Smart Trip Europe

Smart Trip is a young and experienced Company in Florence, who wants to offer its skills and services to foreign students: tours, excursions and other activities. We’ve got the know-how and a young, lively team of tour leaders. We aim to offer...