10 Day Bali Adventure

TruTravels Bali Experience is the perfect introduction to Bali, Indonesia's most popular Island. You will be met at the airport on arrival by your awesome group leader who will check you into your hotel located on the coast at Canggu. Spend two days getting to grips with the Indonesian culture visiting some of the most famous temples in Bali before heading to Ubud. Check out a village school and meet the locals then catch a boat over to Gili Trawangan Island where you will island hop to some of the most stunning snorkeling spots in Indonesia. A trip of a lifetime!

• Surf lesson

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9
Olivia

10 Day Bali Adventure - Feb 2019

After being initially apprehensive (but also super excited) about going away and doing something different, i can honestly say it was totally worth it. Had the most amazing time away with the most amazing people, i was very lucky to have a small group of 10 people of which we all got on so well. Nelly, our tour leader, went above and beyond to ensure we were accommodated, happy and having fun. His enthusiasm and knowledge made us all feel comfortable in our surroundings and if there was anything we asked that he didn't know he would go the extra mile to help us and find out. *Most* of the actives were enjoyable however the Temple Visits, personally could have been at a better location and the Cycle ride in Gili T was advertised as an activity where actually you cannot get around without a bike anyway so shouldn't really qualify as an activity. The hotel in Gili T was also a good 20 min walk from the beach and nightlife which is fine if you have a bike but risky if you cant ride one! All the accommodation bettered my initial expectations minus some pretty bog standard breakfasts. I thought the tour was great value for money and i would recommend TruTravels to my friends but i can honestly say that Nelly and my now friends from the tour made my experience what it was! one small criticism would be the lack of pre travel information, felt a little like we were left in the lurch, but maybe that aids to the excitement?!

Olivia

a review of activities and activity locations and a comprehensive schedule pre departure.
Josh

Was great just a few things could be different!

The experience and the tour as a whole was great fun! Our Guide Nelly was great fun and always around to help, he made everyone feel welcomed and comfortable during the tour which was good. The only negatives I have about the tour is that I feel the bike ride day is pointless as on Gili T you use the bikes to go everywhere anyway, felt that was a bit cheeky to include that as an activity and feel that could be swapped for something else. I also feel a few of the day activity’s could have been longer for example the surfing was a very short day! I think that TruTravels could explain more about accommodation as we went not know what sort of accommodation we would be using. Overall I feel the tour was good and I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

Megan

Amazing experience

I decided to book the tour because I had never traveled solo overseas before. It turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

I was in an intimate group of 5 plus the tour leader, Rianna Smith. The small group size allowed us all to bond so much I feel as though I’ve made friends for life.

The tour went to all of the main focus point in Bali with added extras such as the cooking class and volcanoe hike which I would never have thought to do without the tour and which turned out to be my trip highlights (apart from swimming with turtles which was just MAGICAL)

It took the stress out of booking my first trip and finding travel buddies and after research I discovered it was actually very good value for money for what was included. It was well thought out and the itinerary was perfect for the tour time.

Big shout to Rianna as well who made the tour fun, informative and safe. We all had lots of questions and she never failed to find the answers for us.

So glad I booked this trip as it’s now given me the confidence to travel more having just spent 6 months in Australia and so much more to come!

Thank you TruTravels, you’ve truly changed my life!

If you’re worried about travelling on your own then this is the trip for you. I did the tour and then an additional 10 days in Bali on my own and it was the perfect insight to how good solo travelling can be. There’s nothing to fear, you’re in good hands and are gonna have the trip of a lifetime so just go for it!!!!!
Steph

Sooo much fun!

I went on this tour at the end of July 2018 and had a great time.

The tour is well organised and packs tonnes of awesome activities into the 10 days that you’re there. The tour guides go above and beyond to make sure you’re having a good time and are full of handy tips and facts about the area. You’ll meet some great locals, taste amazing food, learn about the culture and have the opportunity to get involved in awesome adventures.

It’s a great way to see Bali, especially if it’s your first time out there. If you want to go out and party, there’s plenty of opportunity for that but it’s cool if that’s not your thing either. I found that there’s plenty of time to explore on your own as well as spending time with the people in your group :) all in all, I had an awesome time and I’d definitely do it all over again! I’d recommend leaving some time at the end of your trip to have an explore too :)

Take all the opportunities you can and step outside of your comfort zone!! :)
Shane

Bali August 2018

Was great fun you literally do everything a tourist could long for! You will go and see temples, you will go and do activities! I would highly advise bringing suncream, wouldn't want to make the same mistake as me... One of my strongest memories was meeting up on the first night, everyone's a bit nervous and then after a few beers everyone's best friends! One more tip I would have is don't sleep, its for the weak just go and enjoy yourself, its a once in a lifetime opportunity make the very most of it! Foods pretty decent! Bali is like buying off amazon, goods at low costs but in prime condition! Excuse the pun, its currently half 2 in the morning here and I'm probably going off tangent slightly! Worth mentioning that trutravels were also fantastic with dealing with earthquakes that were occurring, very reassuring which is of course what you need... P. S. Riannas an awesome tour guide! Big up bali big up Indonesia BIG UP IRELAND

Izzy

The real way to explore Bali

We finished our 10 day Bali experience a few weeks ago and couldn’t recommend the whole trip enough due to how amazing it was! We got to see beautiful Bali’s best bits all in the space of 10 days, including the famous temples, rice terraces, monkey forest, local cusine cooking class (so yum!) surfing, snorkelling etc which was smoothly organised by the team allowing us time to still chill by the pool or explore the markets in our own time! Along with the many activities we did, we also got to stay in gorgeous hotels with luxurious pools and yummy breakfast each morning! Our group leaders Phoebe and Freddie were super fun, chilled out legends, who made each day full of knowledge, experience and banter! The group we shared the tour with became almost like a little family which is great for travellers on their own or just a great way to meet different, new people! We recommend this trip to anyone wanting to explore Bali in a short space of time, we will always remember our Bali experience from the amazing memories we’ve made all thanks to Phoebe, Freddie and the Trutravels Team.

Steff

Amazing 10 Days

I had never done a guided tour before and wasn't sure what to expect but honestly I cannot believe I've never done one before! It was the best 10 days from start to finish! I was picked up at the airport and taken to the beautiful start hotel with rooftop pool! My Group Leader was so much fun and on the first night got everyone playing games and bonding so we were like best mates straight away!
The activities were all so amazing from the temples, surfing and cooking class and I feel if I was alone traveling all of this stuff wouldn't have been as much fun!
The accommodation was amazing and breakfast included which was a lovely touch! Our Group Leader took us to some great bars and restaurants in the evening and also one of the nights we even went out cross dressing...photos to follow!! haha
I have made friends for life and cannot recommend traveling with TruTravels enough if you are worried about traveling alone :)

I honestly can't think of anything! I had the best 10 days ever :)
Teresa

Best Trip Ever!!!

I just spend the last few months travelling through South East Asia. I did a bit of solo travelling and joined a couple group trips with TruTravels. Deciding to join a group was the best decision I made. I was able to meet up with other solo travellers from around the world.

One of the best things about going with a group was that they took us off the beaten path allowing us to see things we would not have seen if we were travelling on our own. My personal favourite activity on the trip was the snorkelling, I might have made a few friends with the fellow turtles and fish! I also really enjoyed the cooking class seeings as I am a big lover of food. I am super excited to come home and recreate my Bali feast for my friends.

There are no words to describe how breath taking Bali is. It is my personal recommendation that everyone should go on this trip!

Never having to leave . . . can this be arranged? ;)

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life!

We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them.

You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...