Wine Tasting Tour of Tuscany

Trip to Italy blackboard diagram.
Trip to Italy blackboard diagram.
Happy people smiling over shared wine on their wine tour of Italy.
Happy people smiling over shared wine on their wine tour of Italy.
Long table set surrounded by wine-aging barrels in Italy.
Long table set surrounded by wine-aging barrels in Italy.
Beautiful vineyard views in Tuscany, Italy
Beautiful vineyard views in Tuscany, Italy
Green Chianti wine grapes.
Green Chianti wine grapes.
Woman smiling at a Tuscan vineyard.
Woman smiling at a Tuscan vineyard.

If you are looking for the classic Tuscan tour, look no further! Spend your afternoon tasting the best wines of the most famous wine regions of Italy: Chianti!

Enjoy the endless vineyard views, medieval villages, and panoramic roads whilst riding through Tuscany. Explore the Chianti wine shops and artisan boutiques in the heart of Tuscany.

Don’t worry, even though the tour must end, you are welcome to purchase your own Chianti mementos, giving you a lifetime of memories…or another good night with friends!

• Chianti vineyards
  • Medieval villages
  • Wine and food tastings

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
LORI

FUN, BEAUTIFUL AND EDUCATIONAL

The scenery was so breathtakingly beautiful! I took so many pictures. The staff was very informative and educated our group on all the different types of wine. They were funny as well. Staff made me feel comfortable. We tasted about 8 different wines and had a 2 course meal to go with it. (there are vegetarian options as well) , The staff at the winery was a family business. Very personable. Spoke very well English! The smart trip staff are very friendly. I went on a student trip. I would definitely recommend to other study abroad students traveling throughout Italy. Smart trip is very well organized and knows what they're dong. You can ask them any questions!!! Overall, my experience in Tuscany with Smart Trip was amazing and I would definitely do it again!

Emma

Wine Tasting

This tour is fantastic, my friends and I went on a Wine tasting day trip from Florence and had so much fun. The staff was organized and friendly and made traveling into the Tuscan Hills that much more enjoyable. We drove through the rolling Tuscan Hills and stopped at two fabulous wineries. The owners of the wineries were also very knowledgeable and fun to be around. We were able to purchase wine to send home after a tasting with several wines and great food. You can't beat a day in the Tuscan Hills and SmartTrip takes the hassle out of worrying about getting to and from the city! The wine was great and the food complemented it well. I sent home a case of wine it was that good! I would recommend SmartTrip anyone looking to travel around Italy and other countries as they arrange the travel for you, this way you can just enjoy your time!

Regina

Fantastic Day Trip to Tuscany

Smart Trip makes traveling around Europe a breeze. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly; they made the experience so enjoyable. If you are looking to see the worlds best views without breaking the bank- Smart Trip is the answer. The day trip was run very efficiently and we were able to see so much in just one day. The wine tour and lunch were INCREDIBLE! An authentic Italian meal and wine straight from the vineyard. A day I will never forget! Paired with the sulfur baths at the spa- it was a perfectly relaxing, yet exciting day to see the Tuscan countryside. The meeting spot in Florence was very convenient and travel time was short and comfortable. The bus was very clean and brand new! Smart Trip staff is especially knowledgeable on tour. They make it fun and memorable for everyone on tour.