View Other Details
Every day on our epic 2 week Japan tour you'll see a different side to this fascinating country. The daily contrast makes travelling here completely unique and - if done the right way - very 'doable' on a budget.
Not only will you see the main sights in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and elsewhere, but the Dragon Trip itinerary allows you to fully immerse yourself in Japanese culture. There’s a sushi making lesson, a calligraphy class, a visit to the sumo district, trips to local bathhouses and – of course – karaoke. (Don't worry, the last one is optional.) The 13 days also includes plenty of opportunities to explore Japan’s beautiful countryside, with its shrines, temples and endless hiking trails.
A few guarantees:
• New friends
• Cultural immersion
• Active traveling (walking every day!)
• Delicious Japanese food
All activities and expenses covered outside of airfare and food.
- Make sushi, learn calligraphy and practice zen meditation with local masters.
- See all the unmissable sites like Mt Fuji, Hiroshima Peace Park, and the Shibuya Crossing.
- Waste no time traveling as you zoom between cities on bullet trains.
- Unwind in a hot spring in the shadow of Mt Fuji.
- Enjoy cosplay karaoke, Japanese arcade games and real-life Mario kart racing with your fellow trip-goers.