Our 13-day tour will show off the many sides of Japan in an action-packed itinerary. Not only will you see the main sights in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and elsewhere, but the Dragon Trip itinerary allows you to fully immerse yourself in Japanese culture. There’s a sushi making lesson, a calligraphy class, a visit to the sumo district, trips to local bathhouses and – of course – karaoke. (Don't worry, the last one is optional.) The 13 days also includes plenty of opportunities to explore Japan’s beautiful countryside, with its shrines, temples and endless hiking trails.
- Make sushi, learn calligraphy and practice zen meditation with local masters.
- See all the unmissable sites like Mt Fuji, Hiroshima Peace Park, and the Shibuya Crossing.
- Waste no time traveling as you zoom between cities on bullet trains.
- Unwind in a hot spring in the shadow of Mt Fuji.
- Enjoy cosplay karaoke, Japanese arcade games and real-life Mario kart racing with your fellow trip-goers.