8 Day Discovery Tour - South Africa

You love freedom and your independence when traveling, but at the same time want to have the comfort of certain elements of your trip to be taken care of? Well, then welcome on this stunning 8 Day Garden Route adventure road trip leaving every 2nd week from Cape Town. We blend a delicious cocktail of unique accommodation choices, postcard like sceneries wherever we take you, mouth-watering local South African food for every taste and dietary requirement plus epic adventurous experiences that will rock your world. We obviously also sprinkle our own flavor of sustainable tourism and grassroots community development projects in the mix as this stands at the core of our organisation as well as it should just be the right way as a human being. Come and meet friends from around the world to explore one of the most beautiful and diverse corners of our planet - Southern Africa.

• 3 hour Big5 Game Drive (Safari)
  • Zipline adventure with Cape Canopy
  • Kayaking to a beautiful waterfall in Wilderness National Park
  • Mitchell's Brewery tour and beer tasting
  • Beaches, outdoors, lakes, slow paced rod trip, LIVE music and a local experience like no other

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Dagobert

South Africa from 1 November to 9 November 2018

I would like to express my complete satisfaction with our guide Mr. Heinie Bosman. He did a perfect job, so we had a really great time. Everything was well organized.

I especially appreciated his sense of humor and his efforts to fulfill all our wishes and requests.

I also liked his flexibility concerning our activities, for example because of the weather.
All in all I think that this tour is really worth the money and I would like to recommend it whole - heartedly to other young people. We got great impressions of South Africa.

Heinie is not only a super tour guide, but also an excellent driver and cook.
Many thanks to Heini's assistant Loren, too.

My only criticism is the lack of headrests in the bus.
Best wishes

Dagobert

Cari

Epic Tour

This was an amazing trip! Alex, our guide, was always introducing us to amazing music, constantly had us laughing and always down for a good story! He was so personable, attentive and extremely knowledgeable. Our group always felt safe, and knew we were in good hands. The trip was well organized, full of beautiful scenery, and there was always something interesting around the corner. Even when we were tired, his energy kept us going and always had us laughing which is great for the traveling soul. If you love adventure, positivity and being surrounded by beautiful people and culture this is definitely the tour to plan. I want to go back and take some of my family and friends next time! I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone! It’s a must do!

Simi

The best Trip ever!

Great Organisation.. Perfect trip to original South African time. Only the princess could hardly handle it 🤣🤣🤣 Overall it was an unforgettable journey. But 8 days are not enough 🤣🙄😥

But our captain (heinie) taught us "don't be sad because it's over, be happy that it happened😊"
And for the rest of my life I have the motto "take care but still have fun"
I have nothing more to say!

Thank you for one of the best time of my life, with one of the greatest people in the world!

And who knows, if it is still possible in 2 or 3 years, I'll consider if I'm going to work for two years in South Africa.

But dear family bosman you are also welcome in Switzerland if you once in the area. Lucerne is beautiful.

CU❤️

Alec

Best way to get to know SA

I had a blast road tripping around south africa!!
The guide Heini is super fun and one could say local in every town we've been to.
We had great food and super fun during the whole trip.
We slept in clean accomandations erery day and the people were friendley af.

Can only recommend traveling with this dude!!

There really isnt any thing a can imagine to improve the group size is cool there really isnt enough time to see all what south africa offers...

About Rock the Route

The best way to learn about yourself and the world around you, is to travel and speak to people you meet on your trails and routes. Rock the Route and Pangea Trails combine a road trip approach "behind the railway lines" with a focus on natural...