Vietnam Intro tour with INTRO Travel

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Intro Travel has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Biking through Ninh Bình
Crab Fishing Hoai
Going out out
Suits with Mr Xe in Hoi An
Suits with Mr Xe in Hoi An
Freedom island. Private stay.
Freedom island. Private stay.
Final night. Boys photo
Final night. Boys photo
Shit shirt night
Shit shirt night

Vietnam Intro is the most amazing way to experience Vietnam in 9 or 12 days!

Discover crazy Hanoi, experience the stunning Ha Long Bay, stay on your own private island, go sea kayaking, crab fishing with traditional fisherman, soak up fascinating local culture, learn to cook delicious Vietnamese food, discover the secret underground world used during the Vietnam War known as the Cu Chi tunnels, explore the vast maze of rivers and lush green rice fields of the famous Mekong Delta and visit a traditional local village and much more. Plus you’ll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure with and help with all your onward travel.

9 DAY: Hanoi - Hoi An
12 DAY: Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh

• Immerse yourself in the culture, food and fast paced living of fascinating Hanoi.
  • Experience the stunning natural wonder of Ha Long Bay and stay overnight on your own private island!
  • Experience the beautiful countryside of Ninh Binh during a local homestay among the rice paddies.
  • Learn how the locals live in the incredibly lush green beauty of the Mekong Delta before discovering the fascinating and eyeopening Cu Chi Tunnel (12 day only)

GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS

As a special offer for all of our Go Overseas viewers we're offering 10% off any INTRO Tour for a limited time.
Simply head to our website and use 'GET10' at checkout to claim your discount!

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Rani

Best experience ever!

For me it was the first time going to Asia. Both Vietnam and Cambodia surprised me on so many levels! The group and group leaders were amazing people, which made the experience even better. The activities were great and it was the best way to get to know the country and each other. Everything was well organized, we didn't lose any time with waiting and everything was taken care of, so we could enjoy every minute to the fullest!! In the near future I would definitely book another tour with Intro Travel!

Liv

Best trip ever!!!

Thank you so much Sam you were an amazing tour leader! I had the best time and would highly recommend this trip to everyone! It was completely unforgettable! 💕 We went to some of the most amazing and beautiful places and every day was different. You could really get a feel for the history of all the places we visited and we had people local to the places we were visiting show us around! I did this trip solo and have made some lifelong friends all over the world as a result! I’m hoping to go on another trip with Intro soon!

Try everything and ask lots of questions! Don’t be afraid to travel alone!
Lucy

Amazing Experience with INTRO Travel

I can't recommend Intro Travel enough when travelling through Asia. With all of the accommodation, transport and activities included in the price, this is the perfect tour for anyone looking to explore and meet life long friends. They have perfected the top places to visit with my favourite being the Freedom Island in Ha Long Bay. There is a perfect balance of culture, nightlife and relaxing. The tour is stress free throughout knowing that everything is arranged for me and the tour leaders are great at keeping us informed and safe as well as having great local knowledge of the culture and history of all of the locations on the trip. I will definitely booking more tours with Intro in the future!

Sam

Amazing Experiences Galore

Excellent tour of Vietnam that is full of brilliant activities and takes you across a good stretch of the country.

Safety is very key to Intro Travel and you could see that by how caring and cautious the group leader was, they also hugely improved the experience on the tour being helpful throughout and having a laugh with everyone.

The boat cruise and freedom island stay are narrowly topped by the amazing town of Hoi An as to my favourite part of the trip. The trip also has a perfect balance of cultural, sightseeing and nightlife activities that include everyone in the group throughout regardless of age.

I would definitely recommend this trip to my friends and any other of intros trips having done 3 other myself. The tours are always well run and have a very good structure with the itinerary. All the accommodation is included as part of the trip in addition to the majority of breakfasts and other free meals along the way.

What was your funniest moment?
Starting a flash mob to the dance of ‘Saturday Night - Whigfield’ on the streets of Hoi An whilst wearing our fruity shirts.
Saffron

Vietnam Intro - Best trip ever!

During this trip I have had an amazing time and met some really cool people. Our group leader Sam made sure everyone was constantly involved and engaged through games and group activities.
My favourite moment of this trip was spending time on Freedom Island because it was so beautiful and peaceful. I love how there was always activities to do and even in free time Sam always advised us on where to go and what to see oftentimes joining us.
The accommodation was always impeccable and well organised. I feel as though Sam was a great group leader and made everyone feel included throughout. As well as creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere during and after long periods of travelling between areas.
This was my first trip with intro travel and I would 100% love to go on another and recommend to all my friends. If you are looking for a fun, well organised trip full of good times and new friendships definitely choose intro travel.

Throw yourself into every activity and you wont regret it!
Charley

1 DOLLA MAKE YOU HOLLA

Words can't begin to cover what an absolutely phenomenal experience I've had on this trip. I came away with two of my closest friends and have left with a whole family! The itinery which covers the main highlights in Vietnam was fantastic. In such a small amount of time I was able to experience the true Vietnamese culture and explore some of the most vibrant cities in Vietnam. It was a perfect mix of culture, adventure and of course nightlife. What's Vietnam without a few shots of rice wine hey! Cycling through the stunning Ninh Bihn, kayaking through beautiful Halong Bay, catching a catfish with my bare hands (Bear Grylls eat your heart out) and crawling through war tunnels were just some of the fantastic experiences I encountered. Of course none of this would of been what it was without the fantastic people I met (best friends 4eva) and of course our lovely tour guide Faye. Having been on a few tours in the past with different companies I can honestly say that Faye has been my favourite guide out of everyone. She was friendly, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and made every experience so much fun. Her passion for Vietnam really shone through during the tour. The way in which she became so excited and passionate during every explanation or experience we had, made her a truly amazing tour guide. If you want a true Vietnamese experience I highly urge you to book onto his tour. Intro travel provide such fantastic intineries and it's down to Faye that I have booked another one. Faye you have made this experience unforgettable and I truly hope you are our guide in Sri Lanka! Bring on the next tour. Mot, Hai, Ba, YOOOO!

Nothing
Sam

Vietnam Intro

It's hard to put into words how good this trip has been. There has been beautiful scenery, Amazing people and incredible nights.
Intro travel has obviously put a lot of thought into their trips creating a perfect balance of partying and culture. They've split up the the ways we travel so it's as efficient as possible to tour this beautiful country in the time we had. To tie this whole trip together we have our group leader Faye who was unbelievable, she managed to bring the entire group together as a family pretty much on the first night and keep us together until the last one. She will be out with you having a good time on a night out. She will be haggling down the locals that are maybe a bit too ambitious with their prices. She will be with you when you are ill or down. She will also know when to just leave you to your hangover for a little bit.
The point is you won't regret this trip and you'll be lucky to have Faye with you along the way.

Hollie

Trip of a lifetime!

As I was travelling solo for the first time I was really nervous about what to expect, had an absolutely amazing time, met some amazing people and definitely made some lifelong friends. Our tour guide, Faye was brilliant, she got to know us all, constantly looked out for us and helped us with anything we needed as well as being really fun and always happy, she was great to be around! Won't ever forget this trip!