Most Affordable Volunteer Programs in Argentina from $450 for 2 weeks

Iko Poran offers a wide range of safe, exciting and highly affordable volunteer projects in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Our variety of programs includes Child Development; Childcare (Orphanage); Sports; Community Development; and a Special Community Feeding Program. We have the perfect volunteer project that matches your skills and interests.

- Available all year round
- Start dates of the volunteer programs: 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month
- Accommodation in a comfortable house in Martínez, a nice neighborhood in the North of Buenos Aires.
- World's most affordable fees!
- Iko Poran is the only international volunteer organization based in a developing country. It is a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.

It is impossible to describe what it is like the experience to volunteer in a foreign country – the local people you will meet, learning a new culture, living & experiencing new environments in amazing landscapes an sceneries.

• Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
  • The only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. Most of other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
  • Most affordable registration and program fees in Buenos Aires, starting at $450 for 2 weeks; no transfer fees on top;
  • Recognized as a Public Interest Organization since 2007;
  • We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs!

Impact

Lindsey

Community Development

My fiancé and I had an incredible experience volunteering in Argentina and now in Brazil. Our project in Buenos Aires was in a very special community of which we were welcomed with open arms. The family we worked alongside we now consider our own family!! Here in Rio doing sports development has been extremely rewarding and we are learning so much about this beautiful culture and even learning capoeira with the locals!! Felipe and his family have been SO accommodating & we are having a blast living with him and his beautiful fam! HIGHLY recommend all IKP programs :)!!

Nathab

AMAZING!

Amazing experience with some of the greatest people. The local coordinators and the local organization were perfect. We will carry these people and memories with us for the rest of our lives. Everything went smoothly and it was much cheaper than other organizations. I would highly recommend this program! My fiance and I will probably come back because the program and the people changed our lives so much. The local volunteer neighborhood invited us to the pool and to play soccer in their community. Once in a lifetime experience!

Matt

No better way to start your travels

As an 18 year old exploring the continent for the first time this was a great way to acclimatise to the friendly South American culture. With the city of Buenos Aires just a half an hour train away as well as other day trips such as Tigre and Temaiken close too, San Isidro offers not just a great support scheme for young affected children, through the Fundación Cor program, but also offers a great location to spend your time during the program.

With a range of children from about 4 months to 13 years it really felt like a family here - which is precisely what those kids need. That and a bit of love and attention of course. I felt a real connection with not just the kids but also the super caring staff.

This program really must be considered by anyone with an interest for volunteering or just putting a smile on the faces that need it most.

More outdoor activities for the kids.

About Iko Poran Volunteer Abroad

Iko Poran is the only Volunteer Abroad organization based in a developing country respectively in a destination country, and also, Iko Poran is the only one that runs its own projects. We have 14 years experience and have received and coordinated...