Teach English to a Host Family in Brazil with CHI!

Beach Bums in Rio!
Friends in Rio!
Friends in Rio!
Iguazo Falls!
Iguazo Falls!

Join Cultural Homestay International's World Explorers program in Brazil! CHI offers individuals the opportunity to volunteer their time teaching English to a host family while also learning about Brazilian culture and language by living and learning in Brazil. Volunteer will be asked to give a maximum of 15 hours of English lessons a week to their host families. In return, volunteers receive free room and board!

Placements are arranged in various cities throughout the country. Come explore the Brazilian lifestyle in one of the most amazing cities in the world!

World Explorers is an excellent opportunity for volunteers to gain a new perspective in Brazilian culture by staying with a host-family and learning about local customs and traditions. Visit the Cultural Homestay International website to learn more about this conversation volunteer program in Brazil.

New Programs Annoucement

Apply for World Explorers before the end of 2018 and get $200 off!
The discount applies to the following destinations: Spain, France, Germany, Japan and South Korea.

Kendrik

Facing the diving board, just plunge right in

Where would I be invited to attend a wedding a year from now and held in regards comparable to family? How would my perspective on another country be changed? Is it possible to comprehend a foreign language after having begun studying it barely two before arriving?

If you want to know the answers any of these questions with even the slightest passion, this program and the people in it will win you over.
The answers to all of these passed me with flying colors and many more are waiting to be proposed. And connections you convinced yourself you would never make are forged in that very month.
When you think you're all alone, you realize just how crowded the world really is.

brasilera

Brazil or Bust....

I had an amazing experience volunteering through CHI in Sao Paolo in Brazil for 2 months. I met so many great people and I will never forget my host family. I tutored my host sister in English a couple of hours, 5 days a week. Brazilian BBQ is to die for, and I got to travel to a few different cities. This program gave me a chance to become familiar with the local culture and I even improved my Portuguese! Obrigada CHI!

Location:
Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International
( BSB )
Galeão International
( GIG )

Brazil is home to 2,000+ beaches, 1,000+ islands, and 62 national parks, not to mention an array of carnivals, sporting events, and other city-wide events. Visit the Amazon and Iguacu Falls for a taste of nature, or opt for city life in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.

About Cultural Homestay International

Cultural Homestay International is an international non-profit organization dedicated to increasing cultural awareness through people-to-people exchanges. CHI believes that the best way to build bridges and friendships between culture is to...