Teach English to a Host Family in Brazil with CHI!

Teach English to a Host Family in Brazil with CHI!

Explore the World with CHI!
In addition to our usual homestay programs, we are excited to announce that we also have some Au Pair Abroad, International Internship and Volunteer Abroad opportunities in select countries. We can also design Gap Year by combining multiple programs tailor made just for you!

Join Cultural Homestay International's World Explorers program in Brazil! CHI offers individuals the opportunity to volunteer their time teaching English to a host family while also learning about Brazilian culture and language by living and learning in Brazil. Volunteer will be asked to give a maximum of 15 hours of English lessons a week to their host families. In return, volunteers receive free room and board!

Placements are arranged in various cities throughout the country. Come explore the Brazilian lifestyle in one of the most amazing cities in the world!

World Explorers is an excellent opportunity for volunteers to gain a new perspective in Brazilian culture by staying with a host-family and learning about local customs and traditions. Visit the Cultural Homestay International website to learn more about this conversation volunteer program in Brazil.

South America » Brazil
Project Types

Kendrik
Heber City, Utah

Facing the diving board, just plunge right in

Where would I be invited to attend a wedding a year from now and held in regards comparable to family? How would my perspective on another country be changed? Is it possible to comprehend a foreign language after having begun studying it barely two before arriving?

If you want to know the answers any of these questions with even the slightest passion, this program and the people in it will win you over.
The answers to all of these passed me with flying colors and many more are waiting to be proposed. And connections you convinced yourself you would never make are forged in that very month.
When you think you're all alone, you realize just how crowded the world really is.

brasilera
San Francisco
Small Group (1-15)

Brazil or Bust....

I had an amazing experience volunteering through CHI in Sao Paolo in Brazil for 2 months. I met so many great people and I will never forget my host family. I tutored my host sister in English a couple of hours, 5 days a week. Brazilian BBQ is to die for, and I got to travel to a few different cities. This program gave me a chance to become familiar with the local culture and I even improved my Portuguese! Obrigada CHI!

Cultural Homestay International is an international non-profit organization dedicated to increasing cultural awareness through people-to-people exchanges. CHI believes that the best way to build bridges and friendships between culture is to experience different cultures, values, and customs first-hand.

In the spirit of cross-cultural exchange, CHI