Equip yourself with the right skills to ensure your impact as a volunteer or a potential employee of the service-learning industry is positive and future-focused.
Join us for five weeks on our Service Learning Leadership Program in Cambodia! We created this program as we recognize that our world is an incredible place, but it is in dire need of people who can constructively drive change. This program has been created to educate individuals looking to learn more about ethical and sustainable volunteering and for those looking to gain employment in the sector.
Cambodia as a destination just gets under your skin and into your heart in a way that no other country does. In fact, we feel that the region can’t be beaten for the sheer diversity of cultures, histories and landscapes in a geographically small area. It also has a complicated history with much poverty, so is a fascinating place for us to study Service Learning. We can’t wait to share it with you.
- Contemporary issues in international development.
- International and service-learning best practises and ethics.
- Knowledge, skills and attitudes for positive contribution to an educational, community and environmental service-learning project or program.
- Development project or program design.
- Work with local communities and organisations.