Volunteer in Cambodia with a Local Organization

We are a local non-profit organization based in Cambodia. We provide responsible and affordable volunteer programs throughout Cambodia . We have over 40 projects in different fields including medical, microfinance, women empowerment, communities development, teaching, children home, animal care. The program fees include accommodation, meals, in country orientation and city tour.

- Our office is right in the heart of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- Low registration fee: Cambodia is a beautiful country with many issues that require the skills of international volunteers to help solve. Instead of charging large fees, we require only the bare minimum the cover our volunteers' accommodation and meal expenses. We value impact more so than profit.
- Special activities: Regularly, we organize activities for our volunteers during the weekend or on national holidays. Feel free to join!

Alexander

Great experience with AVN

I was the first volunteer with AVN in Cambodia and had a fantastic experience. Brem and the rest of the AVN team are incredibly dedicated and work around the clock to make sure you are having a good experience. They placed me in a great organization, found very suitable accommodation, and even spent a considerable amount of time making sure I understood the culture and saw the sites.

I had a small medical emergency and Brem was there right away to take me to the clinic. I could call on them any time of the day and they were there for me. AVN is also one of the lowest cost volunteer placement agencies I've dealt with so I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome experience in Cambodia.

Perhaps change the accommodation to somewhere with a bit more energy.