- Costa Rica
- Free Program
Join us in 2018 on our volunteer program based in the beautiful town of Grecia, situated in the heart of Costa Rica.
Volunteers on the program will work at our community language centre, specializing in teaching English to children. You will live and work in Grecia, regarded as one of the safest towns in Costa Rica and known for its friendly and welcoming people. Here you will become part of our volunteer team and a valued member of the community.
Volunteers will stay in comfortable accommodation close to town. During your free time you will be able to benefit from Grecia's central location and easily explore the rest of the country on trips with your fellow volunteers. We also offer discount rates on Spanish, dance and TEFL courses.
Volunteering with us is a unique experience that you will never forget.
This program charges no fees.
To apply please complete the application form on our website. We will also need a copy of your recent resume and at least onereference.
View Program Information
$0 (Limited Places Available)
- Comfortable accommodation (same sex shared)
- Meals (provided during working days)
- Laundry Facilities
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (depending on arrival/departure times)
- 24/7 in-country support and orientation
- Recommendation letter
- Certificate of registered voluntary/teaching hours
- Discounts on Spanish, dance and additional TEFL courses.