Join us in 2017 on our volunteer program based in the beautiful town of Grecia, situated in the heart of Costa Rica.
Volunteers on our program will work within local schools, language institutes and community programs, specializing in teaching English to children. You will live and work in Grecia, regarded as one of the safest towns in Costa Rica and known for its friendly and welcoming people. Here you will become part of our volunteer team and a valued member of the community.
Volunteers will stay together in comfortable accommodation close to the centre of town in our newly renovated rooms. During your free time you will be able to benefit from Grecia's central location and easily explore the rest of the country on trips with your fellow volunteers. We also offer discounts on Spanish, dance and additional TEFL courses.
Volunteering with us is a unique experience that you will never forget.
View Program Information
$250 USD per week (4-week minimum stay)
$180 USD per week (excluding any meals)
- Comfortable accommodation (same sex shared), with free wi-fi, use of kitchen, communal areas, laundry facilities and garden.
- Daily traditional breakfasts
- Daily lunch (with menu options)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 24/7 in-country staff support and orientation meeting
- TEFL Certifcation program included at no extra charge ($1050 rrp)
- Use of outdoor swimming pool
- Discounts on Spanish, dance and additional TEFL courses.