Volunteering in Costa Rica will surely be one of the best experiences. Being one of the world's leading ecotourism and conservation spots, this country attracts a lot of volunteers throughout the year and Volunteering Solutions has a wide range of interesting programs in the country. The most popular one is the Turtle Conservation Program where volunteers will have to spend most of their time on the beaches, looking after the Olive Ridley Turtles.
If you love kids and want to volunteer with children, then you can either choose the Child Care Program or the Teaching English Program. Medical students can join the Healthcare Volunteering Project and get first-hand work experience by working with professionals. It'll be an incredible learning opportunity for all. Animal lovers can also work at a Wildlife and Rescue Center with some of Costa Rica's most interesting endangered species.
- Choose to be a part of a meaningful project for a 1-week minimum to 24 weeks maximum.
- Make a difference to the society with your effective contribution.
- Meet like-minded travelers from other parts of the world and work for a common cause.
- Make the most of your weekends, and walk down the hidden trails of the country.
- Once you complete your project work, you'll get a Certificate of Completion that'll immensely benefit you in your career ahead.