Volunteer in Costa Rica with Volunteering Solutions

Volunteer in Costa Rica with Volunteering Solutions

Volunteer in the welcoming country of Costa Rica with Volunteering Solutions! This beautiful destination is one of the world's leading ecotourism and conservation spots. Volunteer to work with children in childcare centers and orphanages. Volunteer to teach English and give children the language skills they need. Work on the Costa Rican coast to save turtles. Animal lovers can also work at a Wildlife and Rescue center directly with some of Costa Rica's most interesting endangered species on a variety of tasks, like cleaning and food preparation. Visit the Volunteering Solutions website to learn more!

North America » Costa Rica » San José
North America » Costa Rica
coastal areas

Arashdeep
Toronto
Ryerson University

Costa Rica Medical Volunteering

One of the greatest experiences of my life. Although I was nervous about the language barrier, it made the whole experience that much better. Working with the elderly and sick was very satisfying and opened my eyes to a lot in the medical world. Everyone in Costa Rica is very friendly and caring, especially the host family who treated us as one of their own. I would love to go back and volunteer again if given the opportunity.

At the moment, I don't have any suggestions for how it can be improved, it was a wonderful experience and truly eye opening.

Jasjap
Milton
University of Guelph

Costa Rica

Hey guys, so me and 2 of my friends went to Costa Rica for 1 week and we absolutely loved it! I would recommend going during December/January since it is dry season in Costa Rica, therefore allowing you to go more and enjoy you trip even more. We lived with a great host family that was very funny and very nice to us, not to mention the food was amazing. Our placement was a medical center for seniors where we volunteered for 4 days and have great time not only with the patients but with all the staff as well. Personally, I would recommend this trip to everyone but I feel like if you go with a friend or two it makes things much better. Overall great experience!

Maybe providing the volunteers with safety tips based on the areas they will be staying for the duration of their trip. Other than that everything was dealt with in a great manner.

Guiomare
Madrid

Teaching in Costa Rica

It was easy to find Volunteering Solutions on Google and I was very impressed by their myaccount section on the site.

The program placement is very good. Working at the school was so great. I learned a bit of things and the people there was really nice. The accommodation was safe and clean and the meals were good too. In general all the experience represents to me a personal and professional learning. I met some really nice people and it is an unforgettable experience.

Volunteering Solutions started its operations in 2007 and has sent over 11500 volunteers abroad, and now has projects in more than 30 destinations across Asia, Latin America and Africa. Volunteering Solutions is dedicated to providing authentic, reasonably priced and meaningful volunteer programs around the world,