Volunteer in Prague as a Teacher

Come Discover Wonderful Czech Republic & Teach English
Come Discover Wonderful Czech Republic & Teach English

Spend a week in a beautiful countryside venue with all expenses paid!

Welcome to Angloville.

Angloville offers cultural exchange programs where volunteers receive free board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels in exchange for helping local program attendees from the Czech Republic practice their English language skills.

A typical 6 day program is spent in a stimulating environment with Czech people in a series of one-on-one discussions, group activities, negotiations, hiking, walking, swimming, meals (with both Czech and English speakers), entertainment, and social time.

It's sure to be an unforgettable time and we assure that you'll leave with new friends, fond memories and a invaluable insight to the country and its people.

• Free Board and Lodging.
  • Free Tour of Prague.
  • An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries.
  • No Participation Fees.

David

Enjoyable week in Prague

This was my third Angloville experience and found this one of my favorite. There is no question the Angloville program in Prague was a delight this summer and additionally, this European kind of travel blends purpose with fun. It was encouraging to see the schema of language development progress with the participants' abilities for their real conversational usage of English, normally, as an educator in a GCC country during the rest of the school year one doesn't have this kind of progress in a TEFL environment. The Coordinator and schedule worked well with the Mentors and there were plenty of us to engage with the participants throughout the week. Its great meeting people from all over who enjoy visiting; looking forward to doing this next year!

The venue for meals needs to be improved for a bit of variety.
Catherine

Wonderful experience in the Czech Republic

I had a wonderful experience in the Czech Republic as a volunteer for the Angloville program. I did this program as part of the TEFL scholarship. I am an English teacher in Spain and highly valued the program structure and activities. I learned a great deal about life in the Czech Republic and had a wonderful time conversing with my fellow native speakers and Czech participants. This is an excellent way to travel to a new country on a deeper level. I talked to so many people from many backgrounds and it was a truly rewarding experience.

Howard

Why Angloville?

Why Angloville? I have attended a few other immersion projects as a volunteer. Angloville is by far THE BEST! In the past three years, I have joined Angloville 30 times! For two reasons. The first reason is kind of selfish. I ALWAYS have fun. The second and more important reason is, IT WORKS! It's effective. You will see improvement in every student throughout the six days. Not only do the students improve their English skills, both in speaking and listening, you will notice a big improvement in your own ability to communicate with non native speakers. Great, comfortable venues, excellent food and coordinated by real pros! You will make new friends, both native speakers and students. Once you start receiving emails and FACEBOOK messages from your students thanking you and telling you what a great experience it was for them, then you will really understand what a wonderful thing you have done.
Howard Goenne