Ecuador may be a small country, but it has a lot to offer visitors. With a great diversity of landscapes, from the Highlands to the Amazon, the Galápagos Islands, and the coast, Ecuador is a great destination for volunteering abroad. Volunteers will find opportunities ranging from childcare and teaching to environmental and wildlife conservation.
- ABV’s Ecuador program is available year-round, you can start any day of the week
- Highly affordable program fees US NonProfit Organization - Program rates are tax deductible and you can fundraise
- You’ll be joining volunteers from all over the World Safe, friendly placements and accommodations
- You’ll be traveling with ABV, the volunteer travel experts, and joining a network of thousands volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart, we are the world’s safest organization
- Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs
501 (c)3 nonprofit USA based organization – you can tax deduct the program fees.
- Available year-round. You choose your own program start and end dates.
- 100% cultural immersion including local home-stay and guesthouse accommodations.
- Program fees include airport transportation, orientation, housing/meals, 24/7 in-country support.
- Suitable options for solo travelers, gap year, honeymooners, families, mature travelers & groups.
- Excellent safety record and Platinum rated non-profit organization per Guidestar ABV alumni reviews.