View Other Details
US$ 175 per week goes directly to the project.
- Practical volunteer work from Monday to Friday
- Accommodation in a volunteer´s house
- Three meals per day
- Pre-arrival information and support
- 24-hour support
- Coordination pick up and drop off airport
- Official certificate of volunteer service
- Recommendation letter
- Emergency contact number 24/7
Looking for an affordable way to make a positive impact in Ecuador? Eco Volunteer UP gives you the chance to help disadvantage children, single mothers refuge, animal rescue center, and community development. Projects are in the Andes, Galapagos, Mindo, and Amazon-rainforest. You can learn, improve your Spanish, and travel in your free time.
We also offer Alternative Break in Ecuador for groups of students interesting in experience service-learing trips. Our volunteer programs run all year around and offer a variety of choices for volunteers! Choose from the following options:
Volunteer in Mindo : Organic Farm and Teaching English in Cloud Forest
Volunteer in Quito: Child Care, Medical/Health volunteer, children with disabilities, and single mothers refuge.
Volunteer in Galapagos: Conservation/Organic farm, Teaching English in San Cristobal Island and child care.
Volunteer in the Andes: Community development in Otavalo, Teaching English at the local school, child care.
Video and Photos
- 21 years of experience helping volunteers immerse into the Ecuadorian culture
- Low cost volunteer programs, No hide fees. US$ 175 per week
- As Ecuadorian organization we know the real projects that need your help to improve their life
- Discover authentic and unique volunteer projects in Ecuador
- Opportunity to learn Spanish while or before volunteering in Ecuador
Children or youth under 16 can take part of the program with your parents or tutor. Families are welcome to take part of the volunteer program in Ecuador.