Do you have an interest in adventure? Do you want to embark on a meaningful abroad adventure? Ecuador is a land of spectacular diversity in scenery, wildlife, and marine life. Snow-capped volcanoes to beautiful beaches, Ecuador boasts delightful surprises and unforgettable sights.
You'll fall in love with the Amazon Rainforest, the famous Galapagos Islands, and the people you meet, with their unique culture and colorful traditions. IFRE offers several renowned volunteer projects in Ecuador programs that based all around the country, including working with orphans, teaching English in local schools, volunteering in the Galapagos Islands, nature conservation projects, and more.
Experience the incredible beauty of the country and its people while you give your own gifts to help Ecuador’s less fortunate children and their families. Request more information now and find your own personally enlightening experience by joining other volunteers in breathtaking Ecuador!
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $266.
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.