Volunteer Projects in France with Concordia

What about volunteering in France and working on an excavation site and ruins of a castle, helping with the organisation of a Celtic music festival, learning about masonery and eco construction or doing some environmental work?

WHAT TYPES OF PROJECTS ARE THERE?
There is a wide range of options to choose from: generally projects fall into the following categories: environmental; construction; renovation; archaeology; agriculture; working with children or youth; social work; working with people with special needs; arts or culture; festival work; and teaching. If you want information about specific projects available now please contact us.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Contact us now to know more about what projects are available now, and as places are filling up fast, so don't wait to long to book your project.

Administration fees: £300 GBP
Uh oh, we couldn't find the answer either! But that's a great question. Click here to contact the program directly: http://www.concordiavolunteers.org.uk/contact-us/

Emma

A fantastic organisation!

There are so many different international opportunities to get involved with and the team are excellent and very supportive!

I have been able to enjoy many enriching overseas experiences through Concordia such as volunteering on various different social and environmental projects in Europe, exchanging my time and enthusiasm to help community projects in return for accommodation and food.

Last year I was fortunate enough to take part in "European Voluntary Service" through Concordia. My project was in the French Alps, working for an organisation which promotes intercultural appreciation and tolerance through international summer youth activity camps, festivals, local community projects etc.

This is just one example of the many diverse opportunities that are possible through Concordia! I would highly recommend the organisation to anyone wanting to take part in "ethical" overseas voluntary projects which benefit local communities and to those wanting to feel enriched and inspired!

Barney

Concordia international volunteer projects

I have participated in or coordinated nineteen different international volunteer projects in thirteen different countries, including France, organised by Concordia and its partner organisations since 2000. Concordia has always been very well-organised in arranging the projects and has been thorough in providing support / asking for feedback before, during and after the projects. For example, before being project coordinator I received training and was visited by Concordia staff during the projects which I was coordinating. Its website is very easy to use both for finding out information about and booking places on projects; I have always heard back quickly when placement on projects has been made. I recommend Concordia enthusiastically to all considering undertaking volunteer work.

About Concordia International Volunteers

Concordia is a small not-for-profit charity promoting greater understanding, international peace & volunteer opportunities.
Through our East/West programme, you can volunteer overseas in many destinations in Europe, North America, Japan, and Korea....