COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Pod Volunteer has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Volunteers in Ghana become part of the award winning charity's life changing development work which aims to provide safe drinking water, improved education and increased sanitation to local communities.
Volunteers are needed to help on the following placements:
* Early Learning & Baby Weighing
* Community Development
* Film and Photography
By volunteering on this project in West Africa your interaction will directly help to improve the education and employment prospects of the pupils and members of the community. Volunteers experience local Ghanaian village life and can visit the stunning local sights including waterfalls, national parks and the vibrant and beautiful markets.
- Use your photography or film skills to promote community achievements and support community initiatives
- Lead coaching sessions and work with the team promoting improved health care and education
- Work alongside the local team of builders and carpenters to build and renovate schools, community buildings and handwashing facilities
- Develop the students’ confidence speaking English and run after school sessions
- Get involved in a diverse range of community initiatives from eco solar lights to cycling
Spaces to join in 2020, 2021 and 2022!
Visit our website today and we can help you start your own volunteering journey!